1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Exclamation XBL: MS Say Sorry & Give Us Free Game!!

Xbox LIVE Holiday Performance

As many of you know, I have keeping you up to date on the status of Xbox LIVE. Here is an official message from Marc Whitten (Notwen) GM of Xbox LIVE on where we are and what we are going to do. Again, thanks for your patience.

Dear Xbox LIVE Members:

During this past holiday season you helped us break a number of Xbox LIVE records. This included our largest sign-up of new members to Xbox LIVE in our 5 year history and just yesterday you broke the record for the single biggest day of concurrent members ever on the service.

As a result of this massive increase in usage we know that some of you experienced intermittent Xbox LIVE issues over the holiday break. While the service was not completely offline at any given time, we are disappointed in our performance. I would like to take this moment to thank you each and every one of you for your patience and understanding as our team has worked around the clock to return the service to a stable state.

At the same time we would like to offer a token of our appreciation to all of you in celebration of record success for the service. And as a thank you for your loyalty during this holiday period, we will be offering all of our Xbox LIVE members around the world access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game that will be available to download free of charge. In the coming weeks we will be sharing the specific details of this offer with you.

Thank you again for helping make Xbox LIVE everything that it is today!

Sincerely,

Marc Whitten
    General Manager, Xbox LIVE
    Gamertag: Notwen
    This has also been posted on Xbox.com

From Major Nelson

2. Telos is offline Eternal Being

Coool.... I hope it's something really addictive

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Will be rubbish lol.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Will be rubbish lol.
    More than likely, they never give anything away for nothing if its good.

900th post

5. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Why not give all of us 500MS points?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

That would be better and still havn't been given back the rainbow six points they said they would months ago.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Or just 800 points as the Arcade games costs d:

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

8. Tuph is offline Drifting Ledgend

why not give all Test Drive players free hardcore mode.

Current bank: $0
    Current fines: $350,000
    RUF TURBO !

9. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

Quote Originally Posted by Tuph »
    why not give all Test Drive players free hardcore mode.
    Because a lot of people don't like hardcore mode, and would feel cheated by MS
    Not me though, Hardcore mode is the bargain of the century!