1. Location: Scotland, UK | Posts: 15,841 |   #1
    I'm Delicious!

Default Anyone getting a PS Vita?

Been reading some thoughts and opinions on the PSV and rather to my surprise things are vastly positive which is somewhat unusual for a handheld not sporting the Nintendo name on it. I'm not really that interested in getting one unless Pro Evolution goes back to being great but until then how many of you are going to be getting your hands on the newest kid to have the PlayStation emblem adorned upon it?

Are you even bothered?

2. Location: Lower Silesia, Poland | Posts: 3,265 |   #2
    Bogan Chariot Aficionado

My PSP has been collecting dust for the vast majority of the time it's spent in my possession, so I guess I don't really need a handheld console after all. Thus, no PSV for me.

3. Location: Melbourne, Australia | Posts: 12,473 |   #3
    Awesome Member

Got good enough games on my phone (Asphalt 6, Reckless Driving, Race of Champions, etc). They all have impressive graphics on my Samsung Galaxy S2.

4. Location: Scotland, UK | Posts: 15,841 |   #4
    I'm Delicious!

You like your racers.

5. Location: Nuenen, NB | Posts: 2,393 |   #5
    Flo
    Just skate!

nope. don't like it. and i could spend the money much better.

6. Location: Melbourne, Australia | Posts: 12,473 |   #6
    Awesome Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo  
    You like your racers.
    I didn't think you'd be interested in Cut the Rope, Table Tennis, Pool, Wordfeud, Math Workout, Paper Toss, Flick Golf, Air Hockey, Shoot the Apple, etc, etc, etc

7. Location: Scotland, UK | Posts: 15,841 |   #7
    I'm Delicious!

Apart from Pool, you were right.

8. Location: Behind you! | Posts: 34 |   #8
    GTASA Modder

Waiting to release in white.

9. Location: Inside your fridge | Posts: 1,822 |   #9
    ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Yes when i have the money i may order it from america as it is around 150 over there and 225 here !!! I think

advertisement

10. Sponsored Links