Page 26 of 26 First ... 16242526

1. Margebadze is offline Exoticar Driver

My first test drive in mud ) not only mud, lot of mud

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

I rode up 3 mountains yesterday in the rain + fog reaching 1800 meters altitude and froze my mittens off for you guys, just to confirm that there definitely is no snow at this time of year. #FH3

3. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Not all heroes wear capes. Godspeed, @Ryzza5

4. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

Looks like it has been a minute since anyone posted in here, so here is a boring video of me driving a 2016 Mini Paceman Cooper S All4.

The BMW went in for its second airbag recall and an oil service so they were kind enough to give me this thing for a few hours. I'm really not a fan of the styling of new Minis at all and I couldn't wait to get back in the BMW purely so people wouldn't look at me weirdly (apart from thinking I'm a drug dealing chav) but the Mini drove quite well. New stiff suspension and presumably run-flat tyres on the Mini made the BMW feel like a Rolls Royce when I got it back though
    Last edited by GTAMADDOG; 09/03/17 at 10:46 AM.

5. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

I hate the Paceman and most current Mini's styling but damn do I love their interiors. So full of character. And they are undeniably great to drive, although a bit hard suspension wise (as you said). My sister had a Cooper D (Cooper SD?) a while back and the stiff suspension was one of the main factors of why she sold it. Personally I really aspire to owning an R50/53 Mini someday.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

6. Ryzza5 is offline .

Some karting action with friends

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cool video Ry, thanks for posting it up. Those many racing sims have certainly honed your reflexes and reactions well.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

Thanks mate!

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

More 'reflexes and reactions'

Page 26 of 26 First ... 16242526