1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cool Shop through our affiliates and help out the community!

Hey guys, we play games, we love tech and we occasionally get the urge for new cushions. Well maybe you don't do that last one but we do, and it's a joyous occasion every time it happens.

Annnnnywaay, we have built up a list of retailers who we are affiliated with and have chosen due to their reputation, past offers and the goodies that we feel may be of interest to you. Therefore, amongst all the topics throughout this section you will see us posting up deals, discount vouchers and promotions from them at times, as well as all the other great offers that we come across and are informed about.

Being an affiliate means that we may receive a small commission should you buy an item or purchase a service using the link(s) we have shared. Rest assured that this in no way adds any extra cost or hidden charges to your purchase.

So hey, if you see someone you like the look of in this section and are considering purchasing anyway, we would MASSIVELY appreciate you using the links below.

Thanks!

amazon: amazon.com | amazon.co.uk | amazon.ca | amazon.de | amazon.fr

Digital Downloads: Green Man Gaming

UK Retailers: currys PC World | ebuyer | GAME | Microsoft Store UK | novatech | simplygames | Smyths Toys

US Retailers: GameStop | Microsoft Store USA | Rakuten.com
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

So no TDUCk discounts for my CSR Elite wheel then

3. iLLGT3 is offline Car Aficianado

When I click on the links above, does it show to them that I came thru TDUCk?

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yep, that's the way it works.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. iLLGT3 is offline Car Aficianado

Awesome. When I purchase something from BestBuy/GameStop, I will go thru this thread.

6. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Dashie »
    Awesome. When I purchase something from BestBuy/GameStop, I will go thru this thread.
    I too, will do this.
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Thanks guys, that's much appreciated.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I've updated this to be completely up to date now so if you're ever buying through any of the above give us a look. Cheers!
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

This has been cleaned up and updated to reflect the current status of those we are currently affiliated with.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

I could get fm7 through amazon, though I wonder if the digital code works on win10 or just xbox

nevermind it does
    Last edited by Ozzmcom; 2 days ago at 07:10 AM.

11. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Digital edition key should work on both platforms. That was the case with horizon 3, at least...
    Give life back to TDU: #TDUForever
    Projects: TDUF | TDUMT | Community Patch 2.00A
    Buy me a beer (donate)

Search Tags

affiliates
cheap games
codes
gamer deals
games
pc
playstation 3
promotions