Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

1. Location: France | Posts: 401 |   #21
    TDU SOURCE

Important!

advertisement

If your wheel isn't supported by the game, please send me a PM with the ID of your wheel, we'll try (Viltsua and I) to add its compability with the game!

To get your wheel's ID, use xbox360ce

Thanks!

2. Sponsored Links

3. Location: Finland | Posts: 73 |   #22
    Rusted Banger

Yup, and if I may explain this more thoroughly, the ID we are looking for is "ProductGUID". You can download x360ce from here: http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/list. Then you must connect your unsupported wheel/device and run the "x360ce.exe".

Look for a tab with your device's name on it and click that. From there you can find the ID we need. The ID should look similar to this: "ca03046d-0000-0000-0000-504944564944" That's the ID of my Logitech Momo Racing (black), which isn't supported in TDU2 by default (it works now ).

And if you are wondering, the older Logitech Momo Force (red) wheel is supported by default, but not this newer, black one, so we had to make the modifications.

When you have found the ID, you can PM it to me or Speeder and we will try to make it compatible with TDU2.

4. Location: France | Posts: 401 |   #23
    TDU SOURCE

Some fixes provided by MRick!

(for every Zonda excepted cinque and tricolore)

Fix on Audi R8 V10.

Also, prepare to see a car which most of the people didn't like because of its handling, this time it will have the V10 handling!

5. Location: Drivers Paradise | Posts: 143 |   #24
    Drivers Paradise

Hi,

very nice, if there will be a community patch.
    One suggestion: Some traffic back lights are very dark and so very bad to see from distance. Parhaps that's also a good point for fixing.

6. Location: Paris | Posts: 58 |   #25
    Rusted Banger

Very nice initiative Speeder

Wow, imagine a good light modding that would allow us to actually SEE cars lights ingame (ahh, to see others blinkers !). That would be ultra nice...

7. | Posts: 9,372 |   #26
    Super Moderator

Nice work!

How come it's taken Eden almost a year to not fix small bugs like these?..

8. Location: Scotland, UK | Posts: 15,162 |   #27
    I'm Delicious!

Fantastic work yet again.

9. Location: noitacoL | Posts: 6,676 |   #28
    Always banned.

Astonishing.

10. Location: New York, New York, New York, New York, New York, 'Muricuh | Posts: 3,406 |   #29
    2.5L EJ-2JZ <3

Very nice! Hopefully TDU1's level of modding can take place soon! Keep it coming! +rep!

11. Location: Amsterdam | Posts: 197 |   #30
    TDU2-UP Testdriver

Lol, very nice initiative. I just had the pleasure to meet a friend, Viltsua, who uploaded a nice cool challenge in the CRC that takes place On Eden island lol.
    It is called "Preparing for the real thing"

Last edited by MadManCK; 07/01/12 at 22:35 PM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast