1. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Default Without upgrades, your current car may not be competitive in this event

Does anyone else get completely sick of this message? Like, really irate about it?

I'm so tired of the game not suggesting events unless my car is within 3 points of the class boundary, and then telling me that the car i switch to once I select the event couldn't possibly win without upgrading it. I know that you do customising, it's just I prefer the way a car handles as it is. Every time it makes suggestions, every time I refuse them, and every time I win, by at least a 10 second margin. I can't actually get any E class events to show up without chosing my E275 Saab 99. So much for T10's talk of 'never having to stop using your favourite car' eh?

Is there anyone else who races for both the challenge and the fun of driving the car? Who doesn't need the game nannying them into making a perfect racing machine just so you can race with it?
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

2. iNotACactus is offline Car Aficianado

I completely agree with you, this always annoys me to no end.

^GIVE INTERNETS^

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

I've only spent about 5 hours on FM3 and 4 and it annoys me too, along with the whole boring linear calendar of events (the path my be different, but the structure is boring).

4. TimBud is offline brmm

Doesn't really bother me
    I imagine folk would be more peeved if the game allowed you to enter a race with a massively outmatched car, without warning.

5. Flo
    Flo is offline Just skate!

it's anoying, but it is just there. can't do anything about it.

Click for Gallery

6. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by TimBud »
    Doesn't really bother me
    I imagine folk would be more peeved if the game allowed you to enter a race with a massively outmatched car, without warning.
    This.

I do think there should be a way to disable the message from popping up every time if you so wish though.

7. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

I suppose that's more what i'm getting at. My RS1800 is 74 points under the threshold, yet I always win, it'd be nice if the game could just see that and stop telling me it's a POS .

Also it'd be nice if there was more than jst 3 options for each event, i'd like to see every race possible, not just the R2 races it thinks I should be doing at my stage in the career
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

8. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I can't say it bothered me that much, apart from it meant I had to press an extra button!

Didn't like season mode though. Went straight to the event list after season 10.

9. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

Doesn't bother me. If you have the difficulty on the highest setting you need something competitive or you're going to lose, and that's just a fact. I've been easily able to use the same car for many, many hours in a row without an issue.
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

Search Tags

car
competitive
current
event
upgrades