1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Talking Amazon UK: Xbox 250Gb + Forza 4 + a Recent Game + Live Gold 199

Looking for a new Xbox 360 or maybe you need to do some Christmas shopping, well here's a deal which is only for today from Amazon.co.uk.

Xbox 360 Slim 250Gb with Forza Motorsport 4 and a brand new recent game PLUS Xbox Live Gold 12 months for less than 200!!

Stunner of a deal and like I said this is only for today so be quick if you want it!

Amazon UK: Xbox 360 250Gb + Forza Motorsport 4 + Battlefield 3 (or another recent title) + 12 Months Xbox Live 199*
    *click Xbox 360 bundle for offer

Add the items you want then proceed to checkout, select your delivery and payment options. Once you reach the final section before Placing and Confirming your order the total will reflect the Promotion and Discount being applied. Example above with Battlefield 3 shows around 287 separately then when you get to final Confirmation you will see Promotion Applied and the value will total 199.xx.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

The game of your choice has to be 15 or less in value doesn't it?

Still extremely good value though!

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

No, they mark the game down to 15 at the final payment stage. I tested it out with BF3 selected and the total came out to 199.xx before the Payment had to be made.
    I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags

250gb
amazon
battlefield 3
elder scrolls
fifa12
forza motorsport 4
game
skyrim
xbox
xbox live gold