1. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Default A very sad day for Mark1992 and me

School starts in TWO DAYS!!!!! ARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!

And I think I'm allergic to school... As I type, I'm sniffling with a VERY badly blocked nose, flu, and am bordering on a fever... Why now, I ask? Why not in China in sub 10deg temps? I really do think I'm allergic... Oh well...

(PS, don't wish me to get well soon, I'm not looking forward to Wed...)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

ARGHHH I've only got two days off work. Then it's back to work for another 8 weeks until i get some more time off.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I don't go back to school for another week. But I'm still suffering from a splitting headeache and streaming cold. Yay :/

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Me, Speed and SENS31 all go back on thursday. And the 3 of us have an AS Level Maths exam on the 9th eeek. And we each have 2 more exams in January ...

And me and SENS31 have ICT coursework to complete for when we get back. (well frankly my teahcer can wait) as he never marks it for 1 month after e hand it in. and I've got more important revision to do.

Also I have graphics coursework also due in. Arhh. Lots of work to be completed.

Damn lack of motivation. I prefer High School (I actually could be bothered to do stuff then)
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

it could be worse, you could attend bording school

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by TDU-RAZOR »
    it could be worse, you could attend bording school
    HAHA, the 3 of know someone who attends bording school. and she's only set free on weekends and holidays. But then she seems fine with it ... lol

I suppose bording school is a big step up to uni life isn't it?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

7. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

yea sad time for us..CBA (heh mike) to go back...we got the Os furthermore....sigh
    btw jon someone from ur school recently bought a G55 AMG..keep a look out yea?
    EDIT: about everyone being sick...i have TERRIBLE stomach cramps...woke me up....arrghhhh
    Last edited by TDU 505; 31/12/07 at 14:45 PM.

8. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

2 days?! We dont start until the 8th, two days before my birthday