Topic:

Stories

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Default Stories

Let's start a thread and make stories here, and maybe I will tell you mine later.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyZR1 »
    maybe I will tell you mine later.
    Lemme guess .... Bailey called you?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

and u call Bailey back?

4. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

LOL I said tell your story, not guess mine. lol And theres more. Way from the start. lol

5. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

real stories or made up ones? cos I don't have the time or imagination to think up fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

6. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Doesn't matter.

7. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

It began at my first dance when I just came in and my mates were saying hi to me. Later everyone was asking me who I was gonna dance with. Then my mate Patrick says, "Julia." I said to my friend Patrick, "I will never ever ever go with her ever in my life." I just wonder why some people still think that annoying romour is still true. Then Bailey comes up to the boys and says hi to everyone. Then later, she comes up to me asking me to be her friend for some reason and I don't know why. I did ask her to dance once, she said no, but maybe next time. Then around the end, she askes me for my number. Then I had to leave, I wished her a good night and said bye. On the way home, I felt so happy and I assumed she called. Waking up, I just relized that I forgot to ask for her number, I just assumed she would call.

A week just past and I was starting to get nervous. So I tried asking Julia for Bailey's number, and ummmm, that didn't go well. I ended up getting her completely ticked off and I still don't know why. As the weeks past, I was starting to be depressed and felt suicidal, but not suicidal enough to actually kill myself. Talking to all my friends, some of them got sick of it and one of them don't really talk to me as much.

It was December, almost Christmas and I felt hopeless and had a Blue Christmas sort of. One day right after, Bailey called me at 11PM as I was gonna go to bed, I couldn't really talk to her as she lost the remote to her TV and it was set too loud, I asked to call tommorrow and that's what I did. We didn't really have much to talk about and our calls would last around five minutes.

It is now New Year's Eve and now I feel like I have to tell her. But the thing I am scared about, if I tell her, will she like me? Will she at least stay a friend if she doesn't? And what will happen after. Will I be a wreck? I will never know until I tell the truth.

I tried narrowing the story down since this is a forum. This isn't as good as a I usually write though.
    Last edited by CarboyZR1; 31/12/07 at 14:47 PM. Reason: Swear Removal

8. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

lol carboy that story makes you appear love sick !!! not quite sure what the point was ?

9. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Glad its not just me

10. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I had to edit it, read it again.

11. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyZR1 »
    I had to edit it, read it again.
    I'd take the swear word out of the second line in paragraph 3, as I got an infraction for using this word.

Also, the story seems to be a little bit less than what you've recounted on XFire

but then XFire convos are ... well XFire convos.

12. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

love is like a tennis ball mate, chuck the ball at her and if she chucks it back...

that means...

1) she likes you and wants to play with you
    2) shes mad at you, and wants to hurt you

either way any attention is better than nothing when you like the girl and it takes a few serves to win a round of tennis. and in the meantime she has no idea that your eyeing the lady behind her up - as your meant to be looking in that direction..

yea tennis is so much fun !!!

13. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by TDU-RAZOR »
    lol carboy that story makes you appear love sick !!! not quite sure what the point was ?
    Yes, I was lovesick, I am still wondering if I should tell her on New Year's Eve.

14. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

well mate i wouldnt tell her nothing, if you got to go through this much hassle you havent found the right tennis pitch yet, try chucking your balls into another court for a while and she might come back

15. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

"called me at 11PM as I was gonna go to bed, I couldn't really talk to her as she lost the remote to her TV and it was"

swear word?

ok mine!

I met a friend. Whos friend was with my friend. I got attracted to my friend's friend. Friend tried to help me and my friend's friend. Thats it for now
    P.S this is meant to tick people off
    Last edited by TDU 505; 31/12/07 at 15:44 PM.

16. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

well mark you really shouldnt play doubles tbh, tennis is more of an imtimate affair

17. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by MARK1992 »
    "called me at 11PM as I was gonna go to bed, I couldn't really talk to her as she lost the remote to her TV and it was"

swear word?
    He's changed his post now, so the third paragraph is now the second, and also he's changed the word to 'ticked' now

ok mine!

I met a friend. Whos friend was with my friend. I got attracted to my friend's friend. Friend tried to help me and my friend's friend. Thats it for now
    P.S this is meant to ____ off
    Also I'd take that out too. I'm only trying to save you an infraction, Im not being picky trust me I've learnt.

18. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Quote Originally Posted by TDU-RAZOR »
    well mark you really shouldnt play doubles tbh, tennis is more of an imtimate affair
    doubles?there's only 1 girl who i like

19. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

O N E G I R L ? ? ?

well your a very lucky man im torn between hundreds....

20. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

well razor you really shouldnt play doubles tbh, tennis is more of an imtimate affair
    :bananasplit:

Page 1 of 3 123 Last