1. woz12 is offline 1001BHP CUMIN AT YA

Default Just Listen To This!!!

i was never a big fan of the f50 but once you fit a tubi exhaust its a different matter now i love the f50.

turn the volume up its astonishing!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf1bk0TGyoU

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Just Listen To This!!!

That does indeed sound impressive. Tubi style exhausts are always amazing sounding and are usually found on a fair few Ferrari's, Lamborghini's etc... I'm glad to know though that there is someone who is driving this car they way it was meant to be done and isn't babying it or making a garage queen.

Nice find !
    I'm a bit mental.

3. woz12 is offline 1001BHP CUMIN AT YA

yeh i agree most f50 s are left collecting dust in a millionaires collection never getting used

4. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

I say theres alot of millionaires doing that, most just buy them and the car never gets drivin, it just sits in their garage to show friends, what a waste

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I'm glad to know though that there is someone who is driving this car they way it was meant to be done and isn't babying it or making a garage queen.

Nice find !
    Agreed! Very cool vid, +1 for being in the UK too
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...