Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. DJdan is offline GT5 Photographer

what do you get for getting up to affinity level 50?

i only got to i think 14 for BMW which is my highest yet
    Soul is all you need

2. Flo
    Flo is offline Just skate!

Quote Originally Posted by DJdan »
    what do you get for getting up to affinity level 50?

i only got to i think 14 for BMW which is my highest yet
    you get 150 k cr, an achievement, a special badge and a special title.

Click for Gallery

3. TimBud is online now brmm

I think the main ones we need to think about are the 250s... as they all cost mega bucks. The rest are all quite attainable.

Having said that with only 3 guys involved it won't be as easy as it could be. Especially as there are more than a few in this community that don't want to help anyone else out

4. Flo

Quote Originally Posted by TimBud »
    I think the main ones we need to think about are the 250s... as they all cost mega bucks. The rest are all quite attainable.

Having said that with only 3 guys involved it won't be as easy as it could be. Especially as there are more than a few in this community that don't want to help anyone else out
    well both need to spend big bucks, but still well pay half than if we would do this alone. 7 mill cr is pretty easy, do some rivals or forget about money and race online for a bit, lvl up and get more affinity. the folow 6-7 mill i earn i will only spend on ferrari's. still gotta buy the f40, 599 xx. ill buy the 9 mill one alright? considering the 599xx is already 1.5 mill, and ive bhought all other ferrari's already.

Click for Gallery

5. TimBud is online now brmm

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    Also, I can't gift the 250TR or the 250GTO because I bought those with tokens so the game wont let me.

And finally, to those wondering how I afforded all this, I just played the game. There's an achievement for getting a manufacturer to affinity level 50, so why not choose Ferrari? I realised this early on and since you're buying them all you get plenty of variety for season mode.

Simple.
    Nice tip, I was considering buying them with tokens too. Cheeky T10 for blocking that though... probably just another way to try and stop the cheats though, I imagine

Like you though I figured early on with the Ferrari achiev I might as well use them to get the max affinity too.

6. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Nice tip, I was considering buying them with tokens too. Cheeky T10 for blocking that though... probably just another way to try and stop the cheats though, I imagine
    I only bought them with tokens because a friend and I decided if we each bought 2 of the top 5, we could trade with each other, both get the Exclusive Taste achievement and both save a bit of cash.

Once we had bought them though, we tried to swap and the game wouldn't let us, so I ended up just buying the 2 I needed with tokens too

7. TimBud is online now brmm

I'm glad I've learned that from your mistake

8. Flo

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    I only bought them with tokens because a friend and I decided if we each bought 2 of the top 5, we could trade with each other, both get the Exclusive Taste achievement and both save a bit of cash.

Once we had bought them though, we tried to swap and the game wouldn't let us, so I ended up just buying the 2 I needed with tokens too
    ive send you a xlive message, i only need 3 more ferrari's,250 california, the 599xx and the enzo. it would be great if you could gift those to me for a short moment, ill send them back after the achievement pops up
    my gt is forza4live

Click for Gallery

9. TimBud is online now brmm

You're quite alot close to it than me then
    nice one

10. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

I've already traded those 3 over and got them back, so he's done now

11. TimBud is online now brmm

Sweet!

12. TimBud is online now brmm

I got my XBL rewards statement yesterday and just realised I've got a lot more M$ points than I thought. Been gifted loads this month!
    So I thought screw it and bought some tokens and purchased the 4 of the 5 most expensive cars (not the 330 P4).

Only need a few more Ferraris now to get that one under my belt too:
    1957 250 California
    2002 Enzo
    2010 #89 F430GT
    2010 599XX
    1998 #12 Risi F333

Would be super grateful if one of the other helpful "achievement whores" on this forum could loan me them for an hour or two.

13. Flo

I got my XBL rewards statement yesterday and just realised I've got a lot more M$ points than I thought. Been gifted loads this month!
    So I thought screw it and bought some tokens and purchased the 4 of the 5 most expensive cars (not the 330 P4).

Only need a few more Ferraris now to get that one under my belt too:
    1957 250 California
    2002 Enzo
    2010 #89 F430GT
    2010 599XX
    1998 #12 Risi F333

Would be super grateful if one of the other helpful "achievement whores" on this forum could loan me them for an hour or two.
    ahh im sorry, i got the #89 cheap on the auction house and sold it again afterwords. the "98 #12 i bhougt with tokens. the other ones i dont own, but i hink speed could help you out there. i am buying a 599xx when i have the money.

EDIT: what do you mean with those ms points you got?! how did you get ms points gifted?

Click for Gallery

14. TimBud is online now brmm

No worries mate... Sorry I've not been able to help you out either

Yeah I've found a few cheap ones on the auctions house...
    But the final few seem to be ludicrous right now!
    Selling cars for the same price is one thing but selling for more than they're worth is stupid

15. Flo

No worries mate... Sorry I've not been able to help you out either

Yeah I've found a few cheap ones on the auctions house...
    But the final few seem to be ludicrous right now!
    Selling cars for the same price is one thing but selling for more than they're worth is stupid
    i agree, it's just ridicilous!

Click for Gallery

16. TimBud is online now brmm

Aces.
    Massive thx to Speed for loaning me the last few.

Now for the rest of the achievements :bananadance3:

Page 2 of 2 First 12