Topic:

Hardcore Mode

1. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Default Hardcore Mode

I've been looking at the posts about this and i really want to get but theres a question that stops me. What is the difference from hardcore mode and Regular mode, maybe someone answered but i didnt see.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The cars act more realistically except in braking and gravity, other than that you get proper oversteer and can control it effectively, understeer is over-exaggerated at low speeds though. Personally I find it more fun than normal mode plus it makes those 200mph plus high speed runs that bit more challenging.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Oh ok and it costs 150 Marketplace points right?

4. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

thot its when u reach champion?

5. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

I think you have to buy it, ive seen it on the download page for TDU

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by MARK1992 »
    thot its when u reach champion?
    Correct, you need to be a Champion or higher in order to have it show up on the Main Menu.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Aww im only an expert. Also theres a main menu i just go straight to my house unless its in the main menu in your house hmm...