Topic:

Concept Cars

1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Concept Cars

Right. I have a few concept car at the moment and as price's are up alot at the moment I throught I would sell my doubles.

Lets try and get rid of stuff (took photo's becouse I was board)

The Cars

Alfa 8C - $700,000

McLaren F1 Stage 3 (1586 miles) - $1,600,000

Enzo Stage 3 (1500 miles) - £1,400,000

Only got three cars left. Go on, 1500 miles is a good few hours driving done for you and on the good car like these. You know you want to.
    Last edited by Pherelas; 03/03/07 at 23:48 PM.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Concept Cars

Your GTR Concept will go for $4.5-$5m. Someone is buying them all up and selling them at $7m+.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Right will up the price, thanks.

Got hold of a F1 and a S7 with quite a few miles aswell if anyone is intressted. Will add them to the list.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. bigcheez2k5 is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Your GTR Concept will go for $4.5-$5m. Someone is buying them all up and selling them at $7m+.
    Would that someone be you?

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Some have gone, don't know which, I think its the GTR and the Cobra.
    -----