Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. TimBud is offline brmm

Well. I've played alot of Forza over the years and I won't compare it to the GT series because I haven't played the later that much.
    Suffice to say whenever I tried I just seemed to get bored, and felt more like I was driving a job rather than driving a game.

I really like the improvements to FM4 compared with 2 and 3. Both in looks and in feel.
    The new Bernese Alps track is one of the best I've seen in the game. Along witt Maple Valley its probably my favourite. The addition of the TG track is welcome too, even if its boring to race on... fantastic in the playground matches though.

Despite the improvements to the career mode, its all pretty similar to 2 and 3, so I'm finding it a bit tedious this time. I Like the choice of events each time and new choice in rewards is much nicer too. I'm really grateful that the level-up system is used in both the single player and multiplayer events.

... more to follow

2. T0M722 is offline "POWWEERRRR!!"

FM4 is so confusing with DLC, pre order, bla blah blah cars. There's a whole heap of cars missing.

How do I get the normal 640, the Gallardo SL and 570 SL, the 430 Scud... etc?

Flickr

TDU2 '11 (we're hoping ^^)

3. gingervette is offline Corvette = Win

Quote Originally Posted by T0M722 »
    FM4 is so confusing with DLC, pre order, bla blah blah cars. There's a whole heap of cars missing.

How do I get the normal 640, the Gallardo SL and 570 SL, the 430 Scud... etc?
    Those are all Unicorn cars now. The list of Unicorn cars is substantially larger in this game than in any of the other Forza iterations.
    U mad bro?

4. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

LP570 is LCE car, the rest are unicorns sadly :/
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

5. T0M722 is offline "POWWEERRRR!!"

I've never heard of unicorn cars before? How do you get them?

Flickr

6. Flo
    Flo is offline Just skate!

Quote Originally Posted by T0M722 »
    I've never heard of unicorn cars before? How do you get them?
    you can win them in weekly photo events on turn 10's facebook page, or in game with devs.

as for the 430 scuderia, and the older lamborghini superlegera, if you had those in forza 3 (with the dlc) and then in your garage, then you would have gotten those in forza 4.

hope this helps

Click for Gallery

7. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Unicorns suck. So if I want M5 F10, I have to buy an LCE? LCE unlock the muscle cars DLC? I'm getting lost with LCEs, DLCs etc

8. Flo

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes-Benz »
    Unicorns suck. So if I want M5 F10, I have to buy an LCE? LCE unlock the muscle cars DLC? I'm getting lost with LCEs, DLCs etc
    no the m5 f10 is free dlc.

lce is unavailble this time, sold out long ago..

are you actualy getting fm4?

the dlc thingy is actualy not that hard once you actualy have the game

Click for Gallery

9. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Thanks for the infos. I'm getting it only virtually, but my dad was impressed by it. Who knows

10. Flo

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes-Benz »
    Thanks for the infos. I'm getting it only virtually, but my dad was impressed by it. Who knows
    IMPRESS HIM MORE! SHOW HIM VIDS, BIGSHOTS, and that triple screen fanatec scr elite setup

Click for Gallery

11. T0M722 is offline "POWWEERRRR!!"

Why does the Zonda Cinque have such a crap noise? In Autovista is sounds perfect but when driving it, it loses it's godly whine.

Flickr

12. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Yeah, it's horrible.

13. gingervette is offline Corvette = Win

I actually quite like the Zonda sound... *runs*
    U mad bro?

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234