Results 21 to 40 of 73

  1. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado
     
    Location: Sydney, Australia
    Posts: 1,687

    #21

    Default

    Im going to have to agree with him, just like our little vegemite debate Milleh, cant really judge it til you try it
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

    Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery


  2. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.
     
    Location: Jacareí, São Paulo
    Posts: 5,402

    #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarence »
    You're downing a game series you have never played - and until you play it, you won't get it. And even WHEN you play it you won't get it because GT5 is just absolutely god to you. This is fine, I respect your opinion, but never, ever say that Forza 4 is exactly like 3 because it isn't even close.

    Forza Motorsport 4 is the pinnacle of racing games, and this is the thread to talk about it's strengths and weaknesses, and you have not played it, or Forza 3, or Forza 2, or Forza.

    The trees, clouds and road textures are still better than GT5 imo, because all Polyphony cared about was making 200 cars look good. Just my opinion, having a friendly debate here, so no one freak out.
    Way to overreact. Really nice buddy. (y)

    Coolest thumbs up award goes to you.

    Edit: Nononono... vegemite looks gross, i don't eat things that looks gross, sorry.

  3. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark
     
    Location: Ontario, Canada
    Posts: 3,764

    #23

    Default

    How was that an over reaction? I point out the obvious and you try and shift the subject to me? No one is upset here - I made that clear in my post.
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark





  4. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado
     
    Location: Sydney, Australia
    Posts: 1,687

    #24

    Default

    Well, you cant judge vegemite then can you
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

    Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

  5. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.
     
    Location: Jacareí, São Paulo
    Posts: 5,402

    #25

    Default

    I did not even mention GT5... I am just pointing out how Forza 4 looks like Forza 3. Watch the damn video, then we talk... ok? Watch, impartially... and look. Ok? You can do that? If is too hard to you accept that fact, i am sorry...

    Edit: Well... no, i can't judge, but that is food... But even so i am free to have my opinion and point out facts about it.

  6. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark
     
    Location: Ontario, Canada
    Posts: 3,764

    #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    I did not even mention GT5... I am just pointing out how Forza 4 looks like Forza 3. Watch the damn video, then we talk... ok? Watch, impartially... and look. Ok? You can do that? If is too hard to you accept that fact, i am sorry...
    They don't look alike. I don't see how you see that everything looks so "similar". The entire dynamics of the game have changed - why do you even post in Forza threads if you know you'll start a flamewar? You're getting upset over nothing, we're just having a discussion.

    I'm done before I get yelled at by moderators again, seems I'm the one who gets in trouble for this crap.
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark





  7. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado
     
    Location: Sydney, Australia
    Posts: 1,687

    #27

    Default

    I, at least, compare FM4 to GT5 because they are of the same type of game, not because you like it...
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

    Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

  8. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.
     
    Location: Jacareí, São Paulo
    Posts: 5,402

    #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarence »
    They don't look alike. I don't see how you see that everything looks so "similar". The entire dynamics of the game have changed - why do you even post in Forza threads if you know you'll start a flamewar? You're getting upset over nothing, we're just having a discussion.

    I'm done before I get yelled at by moderators again, seems I'm the one who gets in trouble for this crap.
    Who over here talked about dynamics? Back and read my previous post. I said about visual... and yes, it is on video! Watch it! I am not upset, who looks emotional touched here is you.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Pr0ph3cy_ »
    I, at least, compare FM4 to GT5 because they are of the same type of game, not because you like it...
    Those videos normally are made by fans, then they always make one, or other look worse. Like compare the best part of one with the worse part of other. (You know that) When i find a good fair video, i sure will post.

    Edit: I know the difference between both games, even not playing it.

    Edit 2: No, i didn't want, still not wanting cause a flame war, the video was forza vs forza. But seems when i point out something about this game, people love talk about GT5, even when it is not mentioned.
    Last edited by Milli; 22/10/11 at 14:45 PM.

  9. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado
     
    Location: Sydney, Australia
    Posts: 1,687

    #29

    Default

    You missed my point.
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

    Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

  10. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.
     
    Location: Aberdeen, SCO, UK
    Posts: 3,285

    #30

    Default

    Now now Everyone, Simmer down! Each to there own or do we need a bit of Love and Tolerance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

  11. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark
     
    Location: Ontario, Canada
    Posts: 3,764

    #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCactus »
    Now now Everyone, Simmer down! Each to there own or do we need a bit of Love and Tolerance?
    We shall see if you say that while looking at my Supra's rear tonight
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark





  12. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.
     
    Location: Aberdeen, SCO, UK
    Posts: 3,285

    #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarence »
    We shall see if you say that while looking at my Supra's rear tonight
    My though when seeing your comment!
    If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

    Last edited by calster17; 22/10/11 at 14:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

  13. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.
     
    Location: Jacareí, São Paulo
    Posts: 5,402

    #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Pr0ph3cy_ »
    You missed my point.
    I noticed after i post it.

  14. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado
     
    Location: Sydney, Australia
    Posts: 1,687

    #34

    Default

    /Offtopic
    Ahh so you canned the RX7 then? Probably a good thing

    Off to bed for me, so I can be up for races and breakfast.
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

    Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

  15. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian
     
    Location: :noitacoL
    Posts: 9,007

    #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    I said about visual... and yes, it is on video! Watch it! I am not upset, who looks emotional touched here is you.
    First of all, it looks like off-screen video for me. Second of all, he bought it and playing it. I think you haven't played it. So.... ?

    Just my 2cents

  16. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark
     
    Location: Ontario, Canada
    Posts: 3,764

    #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Pr0ph3cy_ »
    /Offtopic
    Ahh so you canned the RX7 then? Probably a good thing
    That was on my old profile, I had to get a whole new car... GO TO BED. You're thinking like a moron!
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark





  17. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado
     
    Location: Sydney, Australia
    Posts: 1,687

    #37

    Default

    I figured you'd get another RX7! *runs. Night guys!
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

    Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

  18. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.
     
    Location: Jacareí, São Paulo
    Posts: 5,402

    #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes-Benz »
    First of all, it looks like off-screen video for me. Second of all, he bought it and playing it. I think you haven't played it. So.... ?
    Ok... everyone says i should play it. This is the same as car discussion. Who over here drove a 599 GTO, a Veyron or a Mercedes SLS? Nobody, even so everyone has their opinions and know facts about them, know them enough to judge them and choose which one is the best in your opinion.

    I have mine, i pointed out a fact, it is on video to everyone see and compare, the video is about visual gameplay, not dynamics or physics... ok?

  19. TimBud is offline brmm
     
    Location: UK
    Posts: 2,967

    #39

    Default

    Crap! What did I start? Sorry Milli

    I remember when 3 came out everyone was calling it Forza 2.5
    So lets all compromise shall we:
    Forza 2 = Forza 2
    Forza 3 = Forza 2.5
    Forza 4 is actually Forza 3.
    The reason they all look very similar is because they're all made from the same engine and all run on exactly the same console.

    GT5 is way better than GT4 because they're a whole console generation apart.
    So really we should compare FM4 to Forza Motorsport, because there is the same generation gap there. T10 just realised they could make more money in-between and release some standalone expansion packs.
    Whereas Polyphony tried too hard to create perfection and made an amazing game that could never live upto the hype.

  20. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.
     
    Location: Jacareí, São Paulo
    Posts: 5,402

    #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBud »
    Crap! What did I start? Sorry Milli

    I remember when 3 came out everyone was calling it Forza 2.5
    So lets all compromise shall we:
    Forza 2 = Forza 2
    Forza 3 = Forza 2.5
    Forza 4 is actually Forza 3.
    The reason they all look very similar is because they're all made from the same engine and all run on exactly the same console.

    GT5 is way better than GT4 because they're a whole console generation apart.
    So really we should compare FM4 to Forza Motorsport, because there is the same generation gap there. T10 just realised they could make more money in-between and release some standalone expansion packs.
    Whereas Polyphony tried too hard to create perfection and made an amazing game that could never live upto the hype.
    Nah man, it is fine... thing is that people can not discuss properlly. You started nothing.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss