Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 44

  1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!
    Location: Scotland, UK
    Posts: 19,856

    #1

    Default Your current mileage.

    As simple as it says what is your current total mileage in the game and what vehicle have you yourself done the most mileage in.

    I'm on 27,000 miles and my MV Augusta F4 Tamburini with 4200 miles is currently my highest driven vehicle. My Lime Pagani Zonda Roadster is catching that up though.
    I'm a bit mental.

  2. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon
    Location: Ireland
    Posts: 776

    #2

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    I never actually look at my miles, i'll have to look at it later when i'm on and then i will post it

  3. Z06fan is offline Certified car nut
    Location: Dryden, WA, USA
    Posts: 26

    #3

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    Can I count the mileage from my first profile that I lost? If so I'd be up around 12000 miles driven and would have a little over 5000 miles on a Z06. If I can't then I'm at 7000 miles driven on this profile with 2300 miles on my oldest Z06.

  4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..
    Location: London
    Posts: 1,588

    #4

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    Not sure what my mines are, but I've got plently of cars in the 300-500 Miles range but nothing too high..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

  5. BenGee is offline TDU Trade Monster
    Location: West Mids, UK
    Posts: 62

    #5

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    Still only on 3520 miles

  6. Johansen is offline Banned
    Location: Mokapu Peninsula
    Posts: 376

    #6

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    i got 20549,96 miles and the car whit most milage is saleen s7 twin turbo whit 1425, but i got like 180 cars + bikes

  7. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!
    Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts: 658

    #7

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    Think im sitting somewhere around 15,000 RUF RT 12 has nearly 3000 of them on it

    THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

  8. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon
    Location: Ireland
    Posts: 776

    #8

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    I have about 1000 miles on my bikes and 500 or so on my cars, usually on my bike so dont clock up alot of milage on the cars

  9. JOk3r77 is offline Rusted Banger
    Location: Black Country, West Midlands
    Posts: 74

    #9

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    I was at around 2500 miles, that was until I went to college Tuesday night and left my two sons (didn't leave them home alone...their mother was home too....so no calling the Social Services....lol) playing my 360, I told them specifically not to play any game on XBL nor any game that was one player only, Ryan my youngest son then asked me the question "Can I play Test Drive please?" I answered him "no, because it's not two player".
    But kids being kids I returned home to a crying Ryan, he'd got upset that he'd began a new game on TDU and that he'd wiped out my old save game.
    So I have now swapped games with my brother-in-law for a while, but before we swapped I was back at around 250 miles or so.
    OH well at least I can now get a bit more proficient at the game with more practice...lol. And in the mean time I can rip it up on Import Tuner Challenge in my S15

  10. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..
    Location: London
    Posts: 1,588

    #10

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    Quote Originally Posted by JOk3r77 »
    I was at around 2500 miles, that was until I went to college Tuesday night and left my two sons (didn't leave them home alone...their mother was home too....so no calling the Social Services....lol) playing my 360, I told them specifically not to play any game on XBL nor any game that was one player only, Ryan my youngest son then asked me the question "Can I play Test Drive please?" I answered him "no, because it's not two player".
    But kids being kids I returned home to a crying Ryan, he'd got upset that he'd began a new game on TDU and that he'd wiped out my old save game.
    So I have now swapped games with my brother-in-law for a while, but before we swapped I was back at around 250 miles or so.
    OH well at least I can now get a bit more proficient at the game with more practice...lol. And in the mean time I can rip it up on Import Tuner Challenge in my S15
    Haha I love it the way kids know they've messed up badly, extreamly funny/cute (for any female members that may be lurking)..
    Checked my just clocked 10 000 :whistling:
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

  11. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon
    Location: Ireland
    Posts: 776

    #11

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    i've now clocked up 3000 miles on my MV Agusta, did have 1000 miles, by the end of this month who knows how much miles i'll have on it lol

  12. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..
    Location: London
    Posts: 1,588

    #12

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Ryder »
    i've now clocked up 3000 miles on my MV Agusta, did have 1000 miles, by the end of this month who knows how much miles i'll have on it lol
    Newage Has got his MV Augusta at 3K + now to (we we're speaking about it today)..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

  13. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon
    Location: Ireland
    Posts: 776

    #13

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Newage Has got his MV Augusta at 3K + now to (we we're speaking about it today)..
    There a great bike to drive tho, i love it so much. If you see someone in an MV Agusta its probably me lol, love the noise of it

  14. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..
    Location: London
    Posts: 1,588

    #14

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Ryder »
    There a great bike to drive tho, i love it so much. If you see someone in an MV Agusta its probably me lol, love the noise of it
    Nice 430th post As for the Bike. Havn't driven it in ages!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

  15. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/
    Location: Bongland
    Posts: 2,003

    #15

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    duno my current overall mileage, but my S7 has 31,000 and summin on (6,000 done by me)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  16. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..
    Location: London
    Posts: 1,588

    #16

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    Quote Originally Posted by nipper »
    duno my current overall mileage, but my S7 has 31,000 and summin on (6,000 done by me)
    Oh wow really! Don't think I knew:eek_blue:
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

  17. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/
    Location: Bongland
    Posts: 2,003

    #17

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Oh wow really! Don't think I knew:eek_blue:
    this thread asked what the mileage was, anyway

    my Rt12 has 3,300 (all these are rough estimates)

    Chevvy Corvette has got 1,300 (all done on the club race Descent of the Carrez (some done by freeride, mostly club races though))
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!
    Location: Scotland, UK
    Posts: 19,856

    #18

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    My MV Augusta has 4200 miles on it and tbh I haven't driven it in about 3 weeks. Need to take it around the coast later on tonight me thinks. After that is my Rt12 and my green Zonda Roadster both on about 2000 miles each. My Gallardo has now hit the 1000 mile mark also !

    BTW That Skyline last night only had 11 miles on it when I took it out the garage, at the end it had 291miles on it ! I didn't think we'd driven that much. lol
    I'm a bit mental.

  19. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/
    Location: Bongland
    Posts: 2,003

    #19

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    My MV Augusta has 4200 miles on it and tbh I haven't driven it in about 3 weeks. Need to take it around the coast later on tonight me thinks. After that is my Rt12 and my green Zonda Roadster both on about 2000 miles each. My Gallardo has now hit the 1000 mile mark also !

    BTW That Skyline last night only had 11 miles on it when I took it out the garage, at the end it had 291miles on it ! I didn't think we'd driven that much. lol
    during that cruise last night my Skyline went from 790 to 1000 LOL
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  20. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.
    Location: Lincolnshire, UK
    Posts: 3,218

    #20

    Default Re: Your current mileage.

    bike wise, if you see a guy on a yellow speed triple, it will be me. no-one else drives it. ever.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

    I'm not dead!

 
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community all about driving and racing games. Whether you love to tick off the miles/kilometres in your favourite open-world driving game, crash and explode everything in your balls to the wall arcade racer or nail down every apex and trim every tenth possible in a racing-sim. We don't care as we are just like you and enjoy our virtual cockpits of the cars, bikes and everything else that these games offer. So sit back, relax and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss