Thread: XBL Problems

1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Angry XBL Problems

XBL are having issues again. People can't sign in or like me get booted off XBL when they boot up a game.

Also when you run a connection test XBL = fail.

Only M$ couldcock up on xmas day.

Xbox LIVE Status
    You may have noticed that the LIVE service has been having a few issues over the past few days. This includes things like signing in, matchmaking and account recovery. Not everyone has had problems, but I know some of you have and I wanted to give you and update. While the service was never completely offline, problems like this are not acceptable. The entire LIVE team has been working day and night to ensure that you can have a great LIVE experience. While we’re not done yet, I wanted to let you know that things are getting better each hour and that no one on the team is going anywhere until the job is done. Thanks for your patience.

From Major Nelson a.k.a. Larry Hryb Xbox Live Director of Programming.
    Last edited by Nodz86; 31/12/07 at 11:21 AM.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The engineers probably planned it, big bucks on Christmas after all !
    I'm a bit mental.

3. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

phew glads it not just me, thought i would be heading out to buy a new router tommorow

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Just bumping this to say if you are not signed in already it is very doubtful you will be able to sign in tonight.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Added to the 1st post what Major said and is doing about the problem as he is the director of XBL programming.

6. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Question

i didnt had or are having prob's at all, probably local issue ?

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by nitrox »
    i didnt had or are having prob's at all, probably local issue ?
    No its not a local issue. Its a worldwide issue but its only affecting some of the XBL community.

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

xbl is playing up again today
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

9. Nodz86 is offline ____________

It certanly is, I've been on all morning with no problems and no I keep being disconnected or I can't sign in at all.

I hope they fix this soon as I'm starting to think about getting a PS3.

10. Telos is offline Eternal Being

I can sign up ok but cannot access anything... cannot use marketplace or get ms points or anything like that. Just when I was thinking about buying some car packs.

11. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Just got this from xbox.com (when I eventually got on it)

Xbox LIVE Service Status

Xbox Live and Zune Marketplace users will experience billing related transaction failures, including but not limited to: Purchase of premium download content, music, and account management, including account creation, renewal, and recovery; additionally users may experience issues with matchmaking and statistics related transactions.

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/ - Check here for XBL status

In other words give up and try later, also the xbox.com XBL forum is full of XBL not working etc,etc and so is gamefaqs.

12. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Just went on and isn't letting me look at marketplace stuff, whats the betting they'll put the free download on and it'll crash again.

Got on Xbox.com all right though as you seemed to have problems.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

13. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Guys don't worry !!!!!! Anybody would think its the end of the world lol.

Just play a single player game like --- for example and its all good .
    Last edited by Baldy; 06/01/08 at 17:58 PM.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!