1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default Christmas Disasters!

I know it's another thread on Christams. But hey. Post your Christmas Distater/Miss-hap Stories here!

First off, Primery_Drift (my younger brother) knocked down the breakfast table with all our fried breakfasts on. However dad caught the table before disatser broke out. As only 1 glass of orange juice smashed on the floor. The breakfasts were saved! However this still meant we had to get the mop out and clean all the glass off the floor.

Bless him Ah well Christmas isn't Christmas until something like this happens (well in our household anyway )

Anyway, off to open and distribute my presents out Have a good day, even if it's filled with disaster (to post here!)
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 25/12/07 at 10:12 AM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

My story is that I had to help me mom cook, and I almost burned my arm off. I can't cook for

**** Watch Your Language Please ****
    Last edited by Baldy; 25/12/07 at 16:14 PM.

3. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

My Xbox 360 won't work with my PC. Argh. So annoying. I just want to play. I'm stuck with the TV for now.

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Dropping beer?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

My dad dropped a full glass of good red wine all over our cream carpet lol, came out, i think, was more worried about the waste of wine.

KingSkyLine haha that made me laugh with baldred's comment, would +rep but shouldn't do for braking the rules lol, can't cook for... love that line.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. TopGearFTW is offline Self-Proclaimed GH Master

umm....ive had my electric guitar for a whole day and i cant play like Slash yet?

nah, this christmas went pretty smoothly, nothing bad happened, except i got stuck with washing all the cutlery and everything up afterwards

7. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Yeah, Uhh forgot that any type of censorship still results in an Infraction.
    Srry Baldred