1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default GAME: 10% off promotional code

GAME has a code you can use to get 10% off spends of 50 or more. Not bad and could be very handy for the upcoming releases don't you think?

Anyway click below to visit the site and use the code below when at the Checkout.

GAME: 10% off promotion

code: gamefest11

ends 21st Sep 2011.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Doesn't work for me.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Haha, and still the problems with the new site continue. Has GAME become the Atari of online game stores?
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Ahh, I figured it out. It only works for released games. Not pre-orders or hardware.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Ah ok, that's annoying though as other companies state these sort of things.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by Camel »
    Not pre-orders or hardware.
    Thats a real bugger.

When I pre-ordered FM4 last week, the new site wouldn't even let me use my reward points... which I was saving just for this.
    *insert 'Mutley-esque' growling here*

Search Tags

code
game
game discount code
game uk
promo
promotion
voucher