1. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

Default does anybody know

if i can run TDU on full detail, 8X AA and HDR with 1.5GB RAM, 7600 GS and AMD athlon dual core, 2.0GHz, SKT 940

just leave a reply here or PM me or if you have me on Xfire or MSN just tell me on there

thanks

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

change the video card and have at least 2 gigs of ram.

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

No you can't and you 4x AA is the most on TDU PC anyway?

4. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

You can force 8x or 16xAA through the nVidia Control Panel, ATi Catylist Control Centre, or various other software like that. Although, TDU totally ignores me when I do it, and I have no AA at all

5. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

i can't change the GPU, i am a hobo, the upgrade is just because i might have enough left after christmas, i'll force the 8X AA on nVidea control panel and i can't go to 2GB unless they sell a 1.5GB stick cuz my mobo only has room for 2 stick and i have a 512 MB ATM and the RAM isn't dual channeled anyways, only cuz it has 2 slots tho, we will see won't we

cheers anyways people

MERRY CHRISTMAS

i'm happy with it!

6. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HSVxSEXY_TIME? »
    i can't change the GPU, i am a hobo, the upgrade is just because i might have enough left after christmas, i'll force the 8X AA on nVidea control panel and i can't go to 2GB unless they sell a 1.5GB stick cuz my mobo only has room for 2 stick and i have a 512 MB ATM and the RAM isn't dual channeled anyways, only cuz it has 2 slots tho, we will see won't we

cheers anyways people

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    there isn't any 1.5gb sticks. get 2x1gb ddr2-800 sticks. remove your old ram sticks. hey, you can always change the motherboard also. but this is just an option if you're willing to spend.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you aswell!

7. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

lols, i made the decision to throw the 512 out for a 2X1GB stick, going from 80-330GB HDD aswell, maybe 2.0GHz dual core AMD, probly not tho, have to reformat and CBA lols

i'm happy with it!