Cant See Sig

+ Reply to Thread

1. Blazingfirespeed151 is offline A Lambo lover

Default Cant See Sig

I want a sig But i cant see it

This is it:

DO you know why its happening? Thanks

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

More than likely the size of it, that is not a sig it's a screenshot! Check the rules for appropriate sizes as well as post in the Junk section about someone resizing it for you.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

actually the size is no problem, tdu-c resizes automaticaly, make sure that u clicked on the insert image button. Thats what happend to me when i made my siggy

4. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Well, if it for some reason is the size, here it is resized to same size as my siggy

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Andreaz, the picture can be another 25 px higher
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

Search Tags