1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Hamilton Looses Licence after Speeding

Hamilton looses licence after speeding
    Eurosport - Tue, 18 Dec 11:28:00 2007

Formula One sensation Lewis Hamilton had his driving licence suspended for a month after being caught speeding on a French motorway, police said.

The British driver was at the wheel of a Mercedes when he was clocked at 196 km/h near the northern town of Laon on Sunday.
    Police stopped him, detained the car and fined him 600 euros (429).
    "He was very polite and cooperative," said a police spokesman, who added Hamilton had since had the car collected for him.
    The McLaren driver, 22, finished runner-up in his rookie season to Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen in the 2007 world championship.
    Reuters

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Good, serves him right. Although, I did read on the BBC site that his licence has only been taken away in France, he can drive in other countries.

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Yer only banned in France, French motorways are great though, emtpy and quite large, can see why he did it.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

He did deserve getting his license getting taken away because he wa breaking the law.

But I don't know why people hate him. He is a good F1 driver and has done nothing to anger people.

5. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Yer only banned in France, French motorways are great though, emtpy and quite large, can see why he did it.
    Maybe he thought he was in Germany!?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

6. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Maybe his Geography isn't as bad as yours and knew he was in France

7. Blazingfirespeed151 is offline A Lambo lover

I swear U can go very fast in Japan and the police dont care If you die!?

8. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

When they mean Mercedes, Do they mean his Mercedes GL420 Diesel!?!?!?!?!

9. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

He drives for McLaren Mecedes Formula1 team, and they give him a GL? Diesel? Nice Even so, I expect that'll easily go 120mph...

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

4.3 litre I take it? That'll eaasily go 120, deasils aren't that slow.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

I know. I had a diesel 306 a while ago and it pulled like a train. Plenty of low end torque.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Well there's a real big load of irony...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...