View Poll Results: Would You Like To See TDU-Toolkit (version 2) ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

1. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

Arrow Test Drive Unlimited 2

Test Drive Unlimited (version 2?) Read More . . .

So with twice as many cars, twice as much road, changing weather conditions and off road racing...

Im planning ahead with ideas for TDU Toolkit (version 2?) im all excited im about to lose control and i think i like it...

Apart from hoping its true and Atari/Eden have forgiven us that sinned and moaned on the official forums, would you like to see another toolkit ?

There a couple of programs i never made for the toolkit and TDU2 would prove a good testing ground for them.

Start Voting People !!!

2. TopGearFTW is offline Self-Proclaimed GH Master

This entry was posted Wednesday May 9th 2007

wouldnt we have heard something by now?
    i mean, i'd love there to be a TDU 2 but its been a while since then

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

TDU2 is underway, that can't be denied, Alone in the Dark 4 or 5 is running on an updated TDU engine, the domains tdu2.com and testdriveunlimited2.com are registered and Eden have been hiring for TDUteam since the middle of this year.

I honestly think the game will be out September 2008 and follow this tradition of bi-annual releases, 2 years is a good amount of time for development, the only thing I feel that could slow them down is if they develop for both 360 and PS3 as well as the PC of course, though many developers are starting to understand the PS3's architecture now.

Infogrames are intent on making TDU one of their main titles imo.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. TopGearFTW is offline Self-Proclaimed GH Master

Wow...I must have missed loads of information then

I hope they do make a PS3 version, is there anything that could hold them back from making one?

Also lets hope they remember that they did make a PC version this time lol

5. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

Quote Originally Posted by TopGearFTW »
    Wow...I must have missed loads of information then

I hope they do make a PS3 version, is there anything that could hold them back from making one?

Also lets hope they remember that they did make a PC version this time lol
    yes the ps3 is the only platform using blueray technology this could hold em back (hold em back) be the key phrase there...

6. TopGearFTW is offline Self-Proclaimed GH Master

blue-ray can play normal discs as well though i thought.

or at least thats what i got told

7. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

woah, tdu 2, i bearly play the normal version xD

8. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    TDU2 is underway, that can't be denied, Alone in the Dark 4 or 5 is running on an updated TDU engine, the domains tdu2.com and testdriveunlimited2.com are registered and Eden have been hiring for TDUteam since the middle of this year.

I honestly think the game will be out September 2008 and follow this tradition of bi-annual releases, 2 years is a good amount of time for development, the only thing I feel that could slow them down is if they develop for both 360 and PS3 as well as the PC of course, though many developers are starting to understand the PS3's architecture now.

Infogrames are intent on making TDU one of their main titles imo.

September 2008? That's ok
    In the mean time i'll play Race Driver One

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    September 2008? That's ok
    In the mean time i'll play Race Driver One
    With the way it's looking with drifting and street races I will wait and see what the game turns out like before I splash the cash for it.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

I thought he meant toca race driver one do ppl still play that then ?

well im not sure about the blueray playing normal disc - but im sure developers would welcome creating it on blueray after all holds more data, so squeeze more detail into 1 disc rather than maybe a dual disc install (keep those costs down a fraction) ...

im not even sure that its any different to create a data disc on blueray, its something ive not really kept on eye on TBH. they could be no difference in how you create them, the difference literally being just the storage capacity
    Last edited by TDU-RAZOR; 17/12/07 at 08:47 AM.