1. IniX is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Help! G25 steering not working!!

Hey guys, I recieved TDU for PC today, and I'm in trouble.
    I installed my G25 steering wheel and everything works, all buttons on the steer, shifting, etc.
    Except, the steer won't steer! The software doesn't detect I'm steering! Not even in the Profiler. Help me please! (I'm running Vista, does that have anything to do with it?)

2. neilgt is offline Rusted Banger

Question Re: Help! G25 steering not working!!

Sorry I can't help you with your G25, But how, how, HOW? did you get tdu today? Please, Please tell me.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Help! G25 steering not working!!

IniX do you have another wheel already installed? This was the problem for one person who couldn't get their wheel to work.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Equilibrium is offline Just a Skidmark

IniX, Remove the Mouse Drivers (i have a Razer Diamondback Plasma), then remove the G25 drivers. If you got Zboard remove the drivers to that to, then install the G25 drivers then the Mouse then the Keyboard. worked for me
    and oh ye i got the Game today to i Pre ordered it

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium »
    IniX, Remove the Mouse Drivers (i have a Razer Diamondback Plasma), then remove the G25 drivers. If you got Zboard remove the drivers to that to, then install the G25 drivers then the Mouse then the Keyboard. worked for me
    Hey Equilibrium welcome to the boards and thanks for the advice, hopefully it will prove useful to some and solve their frustrations.

I'm a bit mental.

6. neilgt is offline Rusted Banger

It seems a lot of people are having problems with all types of wheels.:eek_blue:
    I found this thread on the atari forum:
    http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=50271
    Hopefully Atari will release a patch soon

7. WhiteLines is offline Burnt-out Shell

If the game isn't released (at least it shouldn't be :P) is there any support at all for these issues?

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium »
    Yeah my mate said he did something similar and got his to work but he's a little wiz-kid (well he 21..) Welcome by the way..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

9. Flya85 is offline Freelance Racer

Sometimes if you have other controllers you need to disable those first before you load the game. I have a Saitek joystick that I must disable before I play GTR2.