Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default Skins Series 2 - [Feburary 2008] - [Channel 4] - [Christmas Video Update]

*Skins site and TV programs not suitable for the younger audience*

- However I have checked the information below, and nothing here (posted) is un-suitable.

TV Programs and Streamed videos on the website have Drug, Sexual and
    Adult Nature references

We're back!

Oh yes, Series 2 is just around the corner and we've been busy since you last heard from us getting a whole host of amazing things ready for the return of the mighty Skins. Just watch this space and in the meantime check out the latest news and the chance to get your creative juices flowing...

So you may have noticed a few changes have taken place to the site. That's because Skins series II is returning in February 2008! We can’t share anything else with you yet (although we really want to!) But we are able to announce a very special competition for you to get busy with...The Skins Creative Challenge: In the build up to series 1, we set you some challenges and we were overwhelmed by the response – mainly because of all the other weird, wacky and wonderful Skins stuff you created which had nothing to do with the 4 challenges! From fansites to animations to comic books – we were impressed.

So what's the deal this time round?

We’re gonna leave the challenge wide open. We just want you to create something great based around Skins, and then promote it too. The ball really is in your court. It could be anything: You could change the background of your myspace, create wallpapers for your Bebo page, create a Facebook widget, or a video where you pretend you’re one of Tony’s college mates saying where you were when Tony was hit...it literally could be anything. Once you’ve created it, we need you to get it out there to as many people as possible. Think of it as the best party ever, and you just want everyone to know about it. Blog about it. Get your mates to talk about it. Get your granny to knit about it. Get your talent across the World Wide Web and show us.

What we're looking for
    We’re hoping we discover some really great stuff; hopefully we'll be entertained, as that's what makes our day go quicker at E4 HQ. We’re not looking for people to send the slickest most, professional formats. It's more about the execution of simple ideas, however bizarre, dark, funny or ingenious. Bear in mind we can only accept entries in image or video formats only, so if it's a website you want to show us, take a screenshot; or if it's something completely off the wall, take a photo of it and upload the image - we just need to see it!

The juicy bit – what you’ll win

Everyone who enters will be sent an exclusive Skins wallpaper for use on your blog or network page. We'll highlight our favourite entry each week, where the winners will get their hands on a one-off prop from the show or Skins trailer. The grand prize is that you will get to see episode 1 of series II before anyone else at your very own Skins premiere party! Yes, you'll find out exactly what happened to Tony and the gang before anyone else! At a party held for you! So get creating right now.
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 23/12/07 at 09:23 AM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default [Christmas video Update] [Check site for Video]

New Email:

*Skins site and TV programs not suitable for the younger audience*
    TV Programs and Streamed videos on the website have Drug, Sexual and
    Adult Nature references

There is a new E4 Skins Website: http://www.e4.com/skins/

Exclusive Chsitmas Skins Video - http://www.e4.com/video/KHJOsu3fBJijjAMTq5E5jr/play.e4

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

First Episode on 11th February. But Myspace users can watch it today at www.myspace.com/e4skins

Skins MySpace: Get the lowdown

This week’s newsletter is dedicated to all things MySpace. Not only is it the place to catch the online premiere of Episode 1, but the official profile is full of exciting and exclusive Skins content that’s updated regularly – being a friend of the page is a must for every self-respecting Skins fan who wants to be kept in the know.

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I see the advert for it last night looking forward to it.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

10pm tonight E4 peeps Should be good!

Will also be available on 4oD and repeated on 14th Feb at 22:35 GMT
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 11/02/08 at 21:51 PM. Reason: Cheers baldred :)

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

it's on E4 at 10pm and E4+1 at 11pm it's not on C4 until thursday and it's on 4OD from tomorrow
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

7. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

I knew you would make a topic about skins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Great episode, I was really hoping it would start off where it finished though, ah well.

9. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

yeah it was a good episode, nice to see that there really is some character development in this season

look forward to episode 2

10. Nodz86 is offline ____________

damn i missed it and i'll be busy tomorrow, looks like ill have to sign up to 4od

11. Nige is offline Buy American ....

I never watched Series 1 and all my friends raved about it, but I just never watched it.

I might start to watch series 2 next week and see if I can catch series 1 on the net.

Lets face it, it will be no LOST lol.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

12. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by nige7 »
    I never watched Series 1 and all my friends raved about it, but I just never watched it.

I might start to watch series 2 next week and see if I can catch series 1 on the net.

Don't do that, you'll ruin it for yourself mate. You have to watch Series 1 first, all the episodes are on the internet somewhere.

13. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by nige7 »

You have to watch series one behore series 2. I didn't see the last episode of the 1st series and saw the 1st one of the second series last night and it not only ruins it, you wont actually know whats going on.

14. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Next eposode tonight, 10pm GMT on E4.

Tomorrow on 4oD.

15. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I've only seen a couple of episodes of skins, but it doesn't look bad even if it makes no sense. Time to start from the beginning... YouTube is my friend

16. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

so is 4OD i think series 1 is free to download at the moment
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

17. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I missed the first half

18. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Can someone tell me what is happening to Chris? I wasn't really paying attnetion in the last episode

19. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

somebody correct me if im wrong, but i think chris has some form of brain tumor and is taking pills to help combat it in someway, but he hasn't old anybody, but now he got rushed into hospital for an operation on his brain, also i think if i remember correctly that is what his brother died of as well

20. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    somebody correct me if im wrong, but i think chris has some form of brain tumor and is taking pills to help combat it in someway, but he hasn't old anybody, but now he got rushed into hospital for an operation on his brain, also i think if i remember correctly that is what his brother died of as well
    Can't believe Chris died though, and can't believe last episode is on Monday. But at the end of the Mondays's episode this week, it showed what happens next week, looks like a lot of stuff goes on so should be good, will probably end on a cliff hanger.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last