1. mrb20 is offline cruising up the ladder

Post will test drive come out on ps3???

i was just wondering because i dunno wat console to get i have it on pc
    but i would like a ps3 but i dnt now if test drive will come out on that platform

info appreicated

2. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

no it wont.

like, definately not.

it would have been announced by now if it was...

you can hope for a PS3 version of TDU2 though...
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

3. BensonJutton is offline Rusted Banger

Everyone i know that has an Xbox360 and a PS3 hardly use their PS3's and say that the online gaming side is much better on the 360 than the PS3 ,so I'd go for the Xbox360 Elite if I was you ,TDU 2 is a possability for the PS3 but the community for it is already in place on the Xbox360 so come and Join us now rather than waiting for TDU 2

4. Tuned Maniac is offline Eat, Sleep, Drive, Play

Quote Originally Posted by BensonJutton »
    Everyone i know that has an Xbox360 and a PS3 hardly use their PS3's and say that the online gaming side is much better on the 360 than the PS3 ,so I'd go for the Xbox360 Elite if I was you ,TDU 2 is a possability for the PS3 but the community for it is already in place on the Xbox360 so come and Join us now rather than waiting for TDU 2
    I wouldn't go for the elite because your paying extra for nothing but a 120gb hard drive and unless you plan on downloading loads of trailers and demos (which you can do for free on your PC) I dont reccomend the elite since the new 360s come with HDMI which makes the original idea of the Elite (1080i Resolution) now just a waste of money. Just get one of the new premiums and make sure it says HDMI on the side of the box.

5. Koenigsegg is offline Meh.

Well, i've been thinking that the only reason tdu is not going out on the ps3 (or delaying the game) is because it has problems putting the game in blu-ray disc format..

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

No it was probably because the game wouldn't sell well enough on PS3 due to the slow uptake and sales of the hardware though DFP and G25 support may have swung a few purchases and also Microsoft paid to have exclusive to Xbox 360 in the current gen ...apparently.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Koenigsegg is offline Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    No it was probably because the game wouldn't sell well enough on PS3 due to the slow uptake and sales of the hardware though DFP and G25 support may have swung a few purchases and also Microsoft paid to have exclusive to Xbox 360 in the current gen ...apparently.
    ya maybe...

8. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Test Drive Unlimited wont. Test Drive Unlimited 2 will.