+ Reply to Thread

1. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Default System Requirements Test

I was thinking that this may be helpful especially to the new members who doubt that their PC would run the game.

Here's the link to it: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest
    All they have to do is select Test Drive: Unlimited on the list and click Can You Run It?

Probably stick this on the TDU:PC section? Just a suggestion.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Good find, you need Java installed and to install a plugin but it looks like a trusting program. I'll add it to the system req's thread.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

This is a good tool that i used to use until i got a new pc and on some machines it says you have a lot more RAM than you actually do, I used to have a gig but it said i had 1.5

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I posted about this ages ago here:

http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=1206

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Its a bit strange ,it put my PC just over the min specs when all thats under is the video card from the recomended one as its was a NVIDIA GeForce 7600+ and i have a NVIDIA GeForce 7500. Surely that won't make much difference. I thinking of buying it on the PC now and join the PC lot for a bit, dunno, would be a good way to get back into the game.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I think I barely pass.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyX »
    I think I barely pass.
    You got same as me, just seems wrong to me really.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. TopGearFTW is offline Self-Proclaimed GH Master

OH FOR PETES SAKE!!!

my CPU and video card failed

everything else passed, but i need to write to santa for some comp equipment now

im not sure its 100% accurate, because it says my comp cant run lord of the rings online, but it can...and well too
    Last edited by TopGearFTW; 15/12/07 at 18:59 PM.

9. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

This site also doesn't show that you have SLI enabled because I've got two 512MB (1 GB total) 7600's in SLI and its enabled, but this says I've only got one

10. mac_mogul is offline Mustang Owner

Argh, this does not work for Safari users. You'll need IE or firefox or some drivel..... lol

Oh and my PC failed miserably LOL.
    Everything passed except my video card which sucks real bad. Heh.
    Last edited by mac_mogul; 18/12/07 at 15:49 PM.

11. mac_mogul is offline Mustang Owner

lol, I got frustrated and bought a new card today. 7300GT 512mb Its not the best obviously, BUT HEY! Now it says I can play TDU, hehe

12. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Good, you're joining the PC force! Hey, the 7300GT is a great card for it's price. It's waaaaaay better than the GS which I have and I'm playing TDU on 2xAA with Medium Details and HDR off.

13. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    Good, you're joining the PC force! Hey, the 7300GT is a great card for it's price. It's waaaaaay better than the GS which I have and I'm playing TDU on 2xAA with Medium Details and HDR off.
    Better off with the 7600GT. I'm not sure about the price tho. Anyway I use High Quality, 4xAA, HDR and 1680x1050.

14. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

i already knew about this program and my pc fails so bad LOL
    System Requirements Lab Analysis
    </IMG>Sorry, your computer cannot run this product because your system did not meet the Minimum Requirements. If you want to learn how you can fix that problem, please review the details section below. In some cases it may be a free download and you could be good to go.

Sorry for the flashing image moderators
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Baltoman; 20/12/07 at 17:03 PM.

15. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    i already knew about this program and my pc fails so bad LOL
    No attactment?

16. RB26DETT is offline Banned

heh, weird. i've been trusting this site with it's analysis. so far the only games i can't play are lalalala 2 (because i don't have vista) and guitar hero iii (because the min gpu is a 7600).

oh well, if you xbox guys have doubts about your rigs running TDU, you can ask one of us PC guys.

17. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    oh well, if you xbox guys have doubts about your rigs running TDU, you can ask one of us PC guys.
    ??