1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Demo: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Demo: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Content: Frontlines™: Fuel of War™ Demo
    Price: Free
    Availability: Not available India
    Dash Text: [ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)] Frontlines™: Fuel of War™ is an open-world First Person Shooter set on the frontlines of tomorrow. In a world ravaged by a global energy crisis, environmental decay, and economic depression, players assume the role of an elite soldier in the Western Coalition Army on an epic crusade against the Red Star Alliance to control the last of the world's oil reserves. Frontlines: Fuel of War combines intensely cinematic, non-linear game play, with next generation weaponry and a revolutionary Frontline Combat System™ to deliver the most thrilling and engaging FPS to date.
    Size: 1.69 GB

From Major Nelson

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I'm going to check this out as I like my war/military games.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

didnt like it, found it very arcadey and unrealistic...

also, it seems to be very similar to battlefield, and the demo feels like a very easy version of one of the BF2:MC levels...
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

1.69 GB will take forever to download, don't think i'll bother. Thanks for info though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .