Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

1. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Default 999 and counting!

Correct to time of posting, TDU central has nine hundred and ninety nine members (so says the top of the main forum page anyway)

so i suppose some sort of pat on the back to; diablo, baldred, stinger and benson is in order, aswell as to everyone else

looking forward to celebrating 1000 members

:bananasplit:
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

2. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

And here's proof!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cheers guys, we weren't sure if we would hit the 1000 members by the end of this year but it looks like we will so big thanks to everyone of our members and all the lurkers. Let's hope that 2008 is a good year for TDU, Atari and of course all of us.

Any bets on when that 1000th member will come? And please let the 1000th member be a new unique not a current member who think it would be funny to get the 1000th as unlike some forums, we will find you out. Muhahahahaha! (In other words, if you're a web proxy you get banned )
    I'm a bit mental.

4. TopGearFTW is offline Self-Proclaimed GH Master

congratulation TDU-central!

I haven't been here long but i can tell this is a really great community, and with it being small compared to other forums i visit (100,000 members anyone) you get to 'know' certain members.

props to the mods who keep this place in line and tidy, i couldnt imagine what it would be like without you keeping everything ship shape

BTW i predict the 1000th member will come between now and noon tomorrow

anyways CONGRATS!

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Cheers guys, we weren't sure if we would hit the 1000 members by the end of this year but it looks like we will so big thanks to everyone of our members and all the lurkers. Let's hope that 2008 is a good year for TDU, Atari and of course all of us.

Any bets on when that 1000th member will come? And please let the 1000th member be a new unique not a current member who think it would be funny to get the 1000th as unlike some forums, we will find you out. Muhahahahaha! (In other words, if you're a web proxy you get banned )
    Well mine, Speed's and Sensei's mate IRL (yes another Norfolk'en) has got TDU (after we told him to get it on PC), and the other two have shown him this site, we're waiting for him to sign up any day

but anyway, if Mellor's second account is deleted, then the count will go down to 998 :| - eeeekk
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

*proud of being the 999th member*

Congrats TDU:C!

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Wow this is a lot really, must get to 1000 soon, i'll go and buy TDU in celebration.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

We've done it WOOOO!!! Thanks to all members for making this forum what it is and thanks to diablo, for making this a great place to visit. Congrats
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

9. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

Meowies, coolies!
    Meow!

10. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Happy 1000th member day.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Wahey we did it! Cheers to everyone and also to our 1000th member, we've been active since 2nd February this year so to have an average of 100 members a month signing up is a great accomplishment.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. TopGearFTW is offline Self-Proclaimed GH Master

WOOHOO 1000 members

and i was offline when it happened, typical

13. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

The 1000 Members proof.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

14. Cyrage is offline Just a Skidmark

Gratz on the 1000th member

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

You know I've just realised something and it's kind of spooky at the same time.

We began: 02/02/2007 and we hit the 1000 members on 12/12/2007 (dd/mm/yyyy). Freaky !
    I'm a bit mental.

16. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    You know I've just realised something and it's kind of spooky at the same time.

We began: 02/02/2008 and we hit the 1000 members on 12/12/2008 (dd/mm/yyyy). Freaky !

Erm No we didn't it's actually 2007 you idiot. I think this is nugget worthy.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

17. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

He has my vote

Happy 1000th Member TDU:C

any sort of even lined up then?
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

18. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    Erm No we didn't it's actually 2007 you idiot. I think this is nugget worthy.
    HAHA! the Nuggeter becomes the Nuggetee

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

19. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Great lol, congratulations.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

20. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Hooray, 'grats TDU:C!

Lol, nice one Diablo :P

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last