Thread: PS2 Version

1. Potato195 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default PS2 Version

Maybe I'm terrible at picking up on small details, but when I played the XBox 360 version at my friend's house, the drift score message wouldn't pop-up in the top left side of the screen. I'm thinking that it's a new addition to the game, but I don't think I'd really be a fan of it. It reminds me of those crappy Jeep Explorer games you could play online that you got points for making the car slide until you crashed. The thing that I liked about the 360 game is that they didn't need to add cheesy explosions like in Burnout to make the game cool, it just was because you could drive around like you would in real life. To me, realism is the best feature in a game, because the truth is, I like TDU because I want to drive a Lambo at 190 mph, and I would in real life, but it's illegal... and I don't own a Lambo.

This may possibly the most pointless post ever, but I'm just becoming angry that they're changing the game so much for the PS2 version, including the taking away of Ferrari cars and the bikes, even though they weren't really well made.

Seems like Microsoft's XBox 360 will be adding a new customer to their list of people to not help when they call customer support soon... me.

-Mateo "Zonda" Pagani
    I changed the nickname for you guys!

2. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Default Re: PS2 Version

Quote Originally Posted by Potato195 »
    Maybe I'm terrible at picking up on small details, but when I played the XBox 360 version at my friend's house, the drift score message wouldn't pop-up in the top left side of the screen. I'm thinking that it's a new addition to the game, but I don't think I'd really be a fan of it. It reminds me of those crappy Jeep Explorer games you could play online that you got points for making the car slide until you crashed. The thing that I liked about the 360 game is that they didn't need to add cheesy explosions like in Burnout to make the game cool, it just was because you could drive around like you would in real life. To me, realism is the best feature in a game, because the truth is, I like TDU because I want to drive a Lambo at 190 mph, and I would in real life, but it's illegal... and I don't own a Lambo.

This may possibly the most pointless post ever, but I'm just becoming angry that they're changing the game so much for the PS2 version, including the taking away of Ferrari cars and the bikes, even though they weren't really well made.

Seems like Microsoft's XBox 360 will be adding a new customer to their list of people to not help when they call customer support soon... me.

-Mateo "Zonda" Pagani
    I changed the nickname for you guys!

Didin't know they were taking ferraris and bikes out

3. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

ummm the mester points arnt in x360 version

4. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

Although it is dissapointing to have so many features cut out..

5. PpR Ninja is offline Pure Performance Racing

Why do you own an playstation, Xbox 360 rules!!!
    A member of PpR - Pure Performance Racing, the fastest car club on Forza Motorsport

6. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

i dont like xbox and i dont have enough money anyway, and i dont want one beacuase i have read about the faults and im soon getting a ps3 anyway
    Watch out for my AC 427 in TDU. its top speed:307 km. Milage: 11,015 km

7. PpR Ninja is offline Pure Performance Racing

Quote Originally Posted by jakyboy »
    i dont like xbox and i dont have enough money anyway, and i dont want one beacuase i have read about the faults and im soon getting a ps3 anyway
    The PS3 has only 3 good exclusive games. You don't have enough money?? and your buying a PS3, are you mad?
    A member of PpR - Pure Performance Racing, the fastest car club on Forza Motorsport

8. Ninja_Benjamin is offline Burnt-out Shell

the reason that it is difference from 360 and PS2 is that PS2 has only 8 or 16 MB and 360 has at least 20 GB(!!!!) and to make not take so much place in PS2 they have taken out some cool stuff, but the question is: why did they not removed the uncool stuff and keeped the cool ones?
    My TAg Name is Ninja_Benjamin but is it on PS2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chrysler ME 4-12
    Stage 3 uppgrade, Max speed: 440 km/h,
    0-100 km/h: 2.7 sec, Max power: 1020 bhp

9. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

At least 20GB? You can get Xbox 360s that don't have hard drives at all...