1. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

Default 1 game + i-pod shuffle instead!!

Well, for xmas, i might be getting either Forza 2 or PGR4, i don't know, but not both, as I might be getting an i-pod shuffle aswell as 1 game!!:bananadance3:
    ________
    Mercedes-benz t2
    Last edited by T1M; 04/05/11 at 11:00 AM.

2. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

personally i would go for PGR4, forza 2 is also a great game, but can become boring very easily, where as PGR4 has some great multiplayer games and bizzare should be adding another mulitplayer for PGR4 which should be coming out very soon

3. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I recommend PGR4 as well forza 2 will become boring very quickly
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I recommend Forza as PGR4 is crap imo.
    PGR is for the easy, lousy I-can't-drive-so-i-play-this (no offense! ) driver.
    Forza is for the hardcore driver who likes a challenge.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Mb watch your language buddy, and remember that it's your opinion, someone might prefer arcade to sim or just having a laugh.

Let's try and keep the childish remarks to a minimum, that's one thing I personally can't stand.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

now im not saying forza is not good in any way. but i think ultimate for me games are about having fun, and i can say i've had wayy much more fun playing PGR4 then i've ever had playing Forza, yes Forza is a good for the challenge and Turn10 have done a great job in making it one of the closest thing to the real thing, but for me PGR4 is the more fun game

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Sorry but i have to agree with Evolution here. PGR4 is soo much more fun

8. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Mb watch your language buddy, and remember that it's your opinion, someone might prefer arcade to sim or just having a laugh.

Let's try and keep the childish remarks to a minimum, that's one thing I personally can't stand.
    I didn't say a word that is not allowed, i think
    I do have a strong opinion, yes.
    But hey that's me

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

9. Telos is offline Eternal Being

Haven't played PGR4 so can't say anything about that but Forza 2 is currently on my active games list. You can make it very boring if you go racing with much faster car than your rivals. When you race with equal car and put some driving aids off you can make races very interesting. I admit that it can get boring too but multiplayer spices things up whenever single player modes get boring. Can't compare these games but forza 2 is a good one. Too bad it doesn't have a cockpit view

10. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Go for the one with the most cars!