1. -DeaFen0- is offline Hardcore Gamer, Whatelse?

Default Good Cars with Mighty Accel and Top Speed

Can ya list any for me?
    All I got is the Zonda...the Lambo is a bit too
    slow...plz tell me otherwise.
    Zonda, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Porsche Lover. Europeans astound me, and I'm only a 14 year old American who watches Top Gear and is obsessed with video games.
    P.S.- It feels like I'm filling out my personals on some dating site (not that I have).

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Mercedes SLR Mclaren
    Enzo Ferrari
    Koenigsegg CC8S

Basically all the A class cars have good acceleration and a high top speed, you just need to find the one that suites you best

3. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Chrysler ME-412
    Koenigsegg CC8S
    Enzo. Yeah there is more.

4. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

ummm TBH, the ferrari 575, the enzo, the MC12, basically, all the A class cars, except the 575 obv. thats class C but full tuned it pwns a stock enzo

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

5. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

The Skyline has good acc relative for its class, as does the Mustang GT. Another one with great acceleration (but horrible top speed) is the Caterham. Oh, and the Noble M12

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...