1. rubens2009 is offline Just a Skidmark

Talking Better organization

I would suggest that the MODS are more organized, dividing by Brand and Model. Examples:

Topic: Vehicles -> Ferrari -> F430
    Topic: Sounds -> Ferrari -> F430

I believe this makes it much easier to be able to find what they seek.

Hug

2. wapzoo is offline Just a Skidmark

good is very good

3. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

Perhaps, but this will require in excess of 20 categories, which will clutter the forum a lot and some of them may never get used.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

This isn't required if people name their threads as we ask as you can perform a search of thread titles only for Ferrari in the Vehicle Models section and all threads titled as Ferrari will show up. Will look into other sorting options though at some time.
    I'm a bit mental.