1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Clarkson lands himself in trouble

By Sky News SkyNews

TV presenter Jeremy Clarkson has been questioned by police after he wrote in a national newspaper about confronting a youth who was pestering him.

The Top Gear star explained in his Sunday Times column that the incident took place outside the Xscape sports complex in Milton Keynes, where his youngest daughter was celebrating her birthday.

Clarkson had stepped outside for a cigarette when he was confronted by a gang of teenagers, who began to pester him and followed him when he tried to walk away.

"And so, figuring that attack was probably the best form of defence, I grabbed the ringleader by his hoodie, lifted him off the ground and explained, firmly, that it'd be best if he went back to his tenement," he wrote.

"I was standing there holding this boy by the scruff of his neck, and instead of worrying about being stabbed I was actually thinking: 'Jesus, I'm going to get done for assault if I'm not careful.'

"I therefore put him down, and in a flurry of swearing and hand gestures involving various fingers he was gone."

The children began filming the November 23 incident on their mobile phones, although the footage does not appear to have made it onto the internet.

Thames Valley Police said they received a call from a 14-year-old girl informing them a man had been abusive towards her friend.

But when officers arrived at the scene and spoke to witnesses it became clear the girl was part of a group who had earlier been warned by security staff about their behaviour.

A spokesman said: "Mobile phone images were viewed, as well as CCTV footage, and it became apparent that, if any offence had occurred, it was the man who was the victim."

Clarkson was later interviewed at his home in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, but did not wish to make a complaint or provide a statement.

The police spokesman added: "There is no evidence that a crime took place and therefore there will be no further police action."

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

All I can say is modern society has gone down the pan. And It all revolves around Political Correctness. If what I read is correct, then Clarkson is in his right to tell them to go off. It's just because he's famous that it has made SkyNews
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

These idiot whos give teenagers bad names. Idiots. Its stupid that you should have to think that you could get in trouble for protecting yourself or just sticking up for yourself. Its couse no-one does this that the whole teenager bad image thing is happening.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

i say GG jezza

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

5. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

YEA LOL

GG jezza

i say he did the right thing, i hate people like that, even if from outside looking in, when im out theres like 5-10 of us in hoodies &#172;_&#172;

only cuz its cold tho lolol

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

6. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

wow didnt know his middle aged smoking fat ass could life a teenager.....well teenager THESE DAYS

7. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

well, you see that is because 9/10 Chavs are pathetic scum who try to act tough, yet actually have all the backbone of a slug.

seriously, unless chavs are drunk AND in big groups, they're nothing.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

8. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

i wear huddies but dont put my hood up lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lwsbrck »
    well, you see that is because 9/10 Chavs are pathetic scum who try to act tough, yet actually have all the backbone of a slug.

seriously, unless chavs are drunk AND in big groups, they're nothing.
    agreed mate, i wear hoodies and put my hood up cuz my ears get cold otherwise

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

10. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

this one will make you laugh then... no kids/teenagers but actual adults...

my cousin was on a pub crawl and walking between two pubs, crossed the road to a woman who was screaming for help as a man was slapping her around the street a bit. in the end my cousin got charged with hitting the guy as you would expect i suppose.

the catch is, it was the woman (screaming for help) who pressed charges against my cousin for hitting her boyfriend !!!

11. Blazingfirespeed151 is offline A Lambo lover

Thats teen starting Trouble As Usuall

12. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Woah, Clarkson was lucky the teen didnt stab him or any thing, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil if u did what Clarkson did u whould had been shot 3 times or stabbed. Rio de Janeiro is the most dangerous state here in Brazil, every day some kid or someone dies from a lost bullet or murder, its really sad... this is one of the reasons I hate Brazil (the other reason is because here has the most discusting cars of the world), luckly i dont live in Rio de Janeiro just the state above it.

13. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

No expert but that would probably be down to the cartel...

as coffee isint the main source of income over there, so i hear

14. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

The world has gone mad

It's like the whole mess about The Pogues song, where '***got' has has been censored in the Radio 1 playlist. Although, on Radio 2, they're playing the original version

Full story: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7149525.stm

Oh, it's censored here, too... Please excuse moi.