1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default TDU out in Netherlands and Belgium ?

A few posts have popped up at the Euro boards of people getting their hands on the retail game. Pics have been posted as proof and one member even went to check out one guys story about it being available at a Belgian store.

Is this an unofficial early release or are the dates mixed up so much for launch that communications have become crossed somewhere. It's good news for some but not such for those who have to yet again wait more.

http://images.fsfikke.com/tdul.JPG
    http://i18.tinypic.com/2gt8b52.jpg

And the thread in question: http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=50167
    I'm a bit mental.

2. NAD33M is offline the gaming guy

Default Re: TDU out in Netherlands and Belgium ?

Lol, Atari atari atari.....

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

That CD picture is awsome! Well why there getting things early we're...
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah but it appears the servers aren't online yet so it looks like some retailers may have sold the game earlier than they should have done.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. ZSpider is offline Rusted Banger

wooo chaos ! i shall fone up on 2nd see if its out i guess lol

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Gamestation (UK) have it down for the 2nd but The_Mole is posting that the UK is the 16th which tbh is shocking. I'm not after the PC version but I know many people are waiting for it and if this is true then Atari must be using the same PR company as Sony Europe.

Most announcements have essentially not been good to hear.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

make your mind up atari, do you work ahead or behind of schedule, how about instead of PC version being 2 weeks early and hardcore 2 weeks late, cant you just get them both out the right bloody time!
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

8. Abddevil is offline Just a Skidmark

This is sound good and bad at the same time its luck for some and ironic to others, as far as i can understand the game is some where on the streets but in some places like Europe , i will be having a hard time coz in this game time matters, you have classic cars and its limited and you will be having a hard time getting your hands on one of those in the island so i want to get the game as fast as i can but it will reach for me after a while coz i'm in the middle east anyways ,, i was in one of Atari forums and i found this
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=573945

9. WhiteLines is offline Burnt-out Shell

Its a little unfair for some people to have it already thats true, but can anyone who has it play online already? I would think servers aren't working

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

No it's working now, beta accounts don't work for some reason but many people have said they have created new accounts and it's working fine plus reading the readme which tells of the ports etc to be opened seems to have helped also.
    I'm a bit mental.