1. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

Default Futile mail-attempt

3rd TDU Central Competition #1

2. xslackyxS7TT is offline saleen S7TT is a beast

Default Re: Futile mail-attempt

why did u mail atari there is no point wot so ever they will release the dlc and hardcore mode when there gd and ready no matter how much moanin people do or groverlin for tht matter the fact still remains we are dealin with a powerful company and to be blunt they arnt going to take notice of 1 bit of mail

3. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

I couldn't care less about setbacks and delays.

But Atari has promised the Hardcore mode without extra charges, and this responsability they cannot run from. Even how much they redirect people to a mail system.

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Baxie »

But Atari has promised the Hardcore mode without extra charges.
    This is my only problem with Atari, couldn't care less about set-backs, except for HC mode..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

Excactly.

I can understand why coding a game can take longer than expected. Why they have to redo code bcause M$ sends it back. All this I do not care about.

What I do care about is a company who lies about their products making you fork over money and then changes their minds making you fork over more.

What if they change their stance and say that you have to pay 350 points for this next DLC-pack stating, that HC mode will be included there? Then there is a bug and HC mode doesn't work, so they make another update and you have to pay for that?

While not totally unthinkable, this scenario is obviously not the way things are, but if you let Atari, who is in it for the money, roll over you without static like this, then you will eventually see them figuring out little ways to squeeze a little more money out of the consumers.

While a pound for you may not be a lot, remember that for Atari this means 100.000s of pounds, and that is reason enough for them to speculate in this.

And if this money was spent on TDU2 then all the more power to them, but this money goes to the publisher. Not the developer. Eden made the game. Eden should be praised for making a great game. The money however....

No wonder the Driver series moved on to other places. And thank Bob that Epic moved the Unreal series to Midway.

6. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

There was supposidly a bug or somthing in the game which is why it is taking so long

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

yea, a bug made them have to charge for it

the computer pulled a knife and said 'u better charge for the HC mode or ill cut you up holmes'

well, its more truthful than atari hahaha
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

8. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by nipper »
    yea, a bug made them have to charge for it

the computer pulled a knife and said 'u better charge for the HC mode or ill cut you up holmes'

well, its more truthful than atari hahaha

more like listen here holmes you better get this pack out on the market before i cut u up holmes yeaaa, hope it only takes 1 week or 2