Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Default Doomsday Dec 21 2012, Mankind ends.

Hey guys, doomsday is coming on Dec 21 2012. Predicted since hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

Video link of doomsday documentary.

Part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecTE6lXI-m0

Part 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZUzF...eature=related

Only 5 years from now, it will be a Friday.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yep I watched a program on this and I'm sure many people have heard me saying it while on TDU also, hopefully it's not true and we will see the 22nd December 2012.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

if the poles do change..hope the human race dont die...and singapore would be much cooler XP

4. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

eep! no time to watch now but the summary does sound really scary

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

5. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Interesting, like they said at the end of the program their have been many predictions of things to happen. Like the volcano in St Yellow Stone Park was meant to erupt and cause a chain reaction all across the world with other volcanoes.

But that never happened and is over due.

Will just have to wait and see.

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Im getting bored of waiting for it

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Was writting this down as I was watching it so might not make sence.

The computer at the beginning can be ruled out in my opinion as this would find all the other prophecies and stuff on the internet and they would come together giving the same events as its just reading them.

The rest was so long ago it would not have been written in a modern language so therefore would have been translated many times so things could have been changed throughout time keeping it true to real life.

Eclipses are predicted all the time so could have been done back then.

The changing of cores does make sense though, don't know the facts about it but we spent a few weeks last years in physics learning about this.

These advice prophesies are a load of rubbish to me lol, if you think something is going to happen in your life, you try and make it happen so there is more chance of it happening.

The whole timeline thing, didn't me say it was repeated 6 times, why not repeat it again then it will end some other time, that doesn’t make sense either.

The Virginia one is a bit obvious really doesn’t it, finding new lands, that could be anything.

We are decommissioning the nuclear power stations so they most probably won't be on there in 2012.

"His name was...john," sorry, that made me laugh. Anyway with his, there has always been war. According to QI (don't know if it true or not), 666 was translated wrongly and was 616 or something, don't know how you can mis-translated that really though, as three of the same number is not going to be two ones.

There we go the end summed it up, people are always predicting this, it was 06,06,06 last year ect ect, don’t believe it but there are many things at could happen, super-volcanoes, nuclear war, poles changing ect. Who knows?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

anyone ever seen zeitgeist

thats good

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I find it funny that people make bets on these kind of things too. Why would you bet? Becuase if you win, then you cant spend your winnings, don't know you're right, and if you loose, then you're just out of pocket!

Makes me laugh tbh, but all the same it's really stupid. And oh were'nt we meant to have one about 4-6 years ago also?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

10. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

these have to be taken seriously!

I'm still recovering from Dec 31st 1999, when my comp's clock screwed up, then the computer sprouted legs and tried to eat me

one thing that intrigued me though, is that by the looks this program was made sometime in 2006, before the stuff about bird flu, perhaps this is the 'plague' they were on about?
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

11. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

AND it will be in 5 years...if it does happen carfreak and i wont be able to drive at all!(legally hehhehheh)

12. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lwsbrck »
    these have to be taken seriously!

I'm still recovering from Dec 31st 1999, when my comp's clock screwed up, then the computer sprouted legs and tried to eat me

one thing that intrigued me though, is that by the looks this program was made sometime in 2006, before the stuff about bird flu, perhaps this is the 'plague' they were on about?
    GOD i know, that was terryfying, the whole computers and clocks not being able to change all the digits to zeros, then we all got attacked, it was so scary D:

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

13. JoelManiac is offline Ford GT 4 Eva

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    I find it funny that people make bets on these kind of things too. Why would you bet? Becuase if you win, then you cant spend your winnings, don't know you're right, and if you loose, then you're just out of pocket!

Makes me laugh tbh, but all the same it's really stupid. And oh were'nt we meant to have one about 4-6 years ago also?
    This whole thing makes me laugh. Its all BS

14. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I don't believe this. I just don't. If it is actually happening, the girls in my class will be a headache. lol

15. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

LOL

google adsence (advert at top) just made me take this page alot less seriously

http://the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitn...FQEkQgodOllyuQ
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Wow that's kind of freaky yet stupid at the same time, thanks for noticing them though!
    I'm a bit mental.

17. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Hey look on the bright side guys we will still get to experience the London 2012 Olympics lol.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

18. JoelManiac is offline Ford GT 4 Eva

And the 2016 games

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

And the 2010, 2014 and 2018 World Cup, in fact I'll be umm ....40 in December 2021.
    I'm a bit mental.

20. JoelManiac is offline Ford GT 4 Eva

Yep this stupid doomsday wont happen

Page 1 of 2 12 Last