Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 3785

1. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

They dont sell them in US?

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

2. BeSweeet is offline Car Aficianado

They do, but they often lack the necessary cell frequencies used here and other tricks like 4x4 MIMO, 256QAM, 4-way carrier aggregation and other things that most people probably would be fine without.
    My Desktop Build
    Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, ASUS GTX 1060, 16GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, MSI Z68A-GD80 mobo, Windows 10 Pro x64
    Twitter | Website

3. killalldude is offline SRT-Avant

@RobikV3 you can get them in the US. You have to order them, most online retailers have them. Normal carriers don't keep them in stores.

I had an SE Xperia Arc S, which was replaced by my current Z3 Compact. The Arc S went through hell and back and works great. Wish I could say the same about the Z3. Specs are way better but build quality is worse. Not sure if the next phone will be a Sony or if I'll go back to Apple. I love Sony's aesthetics.
    Online(PC): MOPARFTW|My Photo-Thread|PoTW Week 63, 70, & 72 Winner

Learn how to install TDU mods here.

4. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Yeah theyre really elegant pretty much the number one reason Im sticking with Sony, spec is nice also but since I'm not a phone geek by any means, then pretty much any phone from last 2 years would be enough for Me.

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

I guess this counts as a picture:

Still on the shopping list:

and probably heaps more that I'll think of along the way.

PS I've been using Google Keep for this kind of thing (reminders, tasks, synchronised sticky notes, etc) for a few months now - quite handy.

6. BeSweeet is offline Car Aficianado

I like Google Keep. Just wish it dealt with indented lists better.
    My Desktop Build
    Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, ASUS GTX 1060, 16GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, MSI Z68A-GD80 mobo, Windows 10 Pro x64
    Twitter | Website

7. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Here we go

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

Now you can start the thread Post a Pic with Your Latest Purchase

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

What's with the shopping list Ry? You flying the nest?

Are you using second hand/upcycle/giveaway sites to source a lot of those things? I'm always shocked at the quality of things people are willing to give away simply because they don't want the hassle of selling it or having it delivered etc.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

10. Ryzza5 is offline .

Yes I'm up sticks'ing. Found a unit a few suburbs away closer to friends, etc which is where I spend most of my weekends. Will be good to be able to have people over (can't do it much here because of an anti-social dog). I always told myself I'd move out before turning 30 as well.

Going for a mix of new and used/cheap items. June is usually a good month for specials as well (EOFY/stocktake).

11. Ryzza5 is offline .

Fridge, microwave, vacuum cleaner, and another TV (smaller version of my current Sony Android TV) purchased today. In the middle of moving everything over.

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Tickets to the benefit concert in Manchester tomorrow, 40 that goes straight to charity to see these is very reasonable when you consider tickets for big pop stars usually go for close to 100 normally:

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

13. BeSweeet is offline Car Aficianado

I've recently become addicted to scuba diving...

My Desktop Build
    Twitter | Website

14. Darkboy is offline Burnt-out Shell

Recently purchased wheels for my bike for the price ... a bottle of vodka xD

15. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Want another set of wheels?
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

16. Darkboy is offline Burnt-out Shell

No, thanks

17. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

18. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

I'm now a home owner.

Two bedroom semi-bungalow, with the most important factor being it has a driveway big enough for 3 cars, as well as garage with mains power! I'm sorted.
    It is very dated inside though, to the point you could film period 70's & 80's TV show in it.
    As well as that, I've gotten all sorts of late from kitchen & bathroom stuff, towels, lamps, furniture, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Nice one cal, moving up... erm staying level in the world I see mate. Why does the side door need 4 keys????
    I'm a bit mental.

20. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Dream come true