Topic:

tdu online

1. Nemixis_11 is offline Veilside is in town

Smile tdu online

ok i finally have tdu pc but how do i play online do i nid to download anything?

2. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

umm when you create your account, under were you pick your name theres a bit saying "gamespy ID"
    then click that, you should fill in a box, fill the rest of the details in and get the patch which the game sends you too download, DL it then just find the shorooms etc etc etc and your good to go

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

3. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

When the game re-directs you for patch update, be sure to manually close the game before appying the patch. or you will run into problems again :@)