1. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Default I lost the meaning of my life.

You've guessed it, I've decided to join the club of 3RLoD.. Happened to me 2 hours ago, then again an hour ago. So I won't be on Xbox live for a while now.. Gonna go to the store, where the guy I bought it from got it, tomorrow and see what we can do about it.
    Last edited by Aquila DK; 23/11/07 at 20:40 PM.

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleDK »
    Delete this thread, the xbox is working again
    Lmao, this actually made me laugh

3. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Then you're really gonna laugh at this, it's broken down, for GOOD...

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

It happened to my mate aswell today, the only thing is his came back from M$ in January after being fixed once and less than a year later its gone again.

5. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

It's so annoying. Seriously, I have NO idea how I'm gonna spend my time the next two weeks. Worst possible time it could happen.

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I don't know what the turn around is for broken 360's in Denmark but my mate got told it could take up to 30 days.

7. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

30 days?! Holy faeces! I can't wait that long!

8. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

Tell them its the third to brake on you and they will fix it within in 2 weeks and give you a free game...thats what i did...

@nodz86 mine came back april and broke october
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Quote Originally Posted by KTF67 »
    I know how you feel Eagle, my xbox just crapped out on me on Monday, and I had off from school from tuesday until next monday.

Now I have to get a life instead of playing on my 360. lol.
    The getting a life part is sooo hard, that's must be the reason why our consoles break. We use them too much

10. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPGEAR DOG »
    Tell them its the third to brake on you and they will fix it within in 2 weeks and give you a free game...thats what i did...

@nodz86 mine came back april and broke october

Mine Broke in april, after much buggering around with M$ support i sent it back in July, and it was sent back to me in september...
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

11. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Got a replacement machine today ... MS kept their promise of 3 weeks!

Yay ... I'm BACK!
    I'd rather be topless !

12. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Grats Hybrid! Hope MS will bare as fast, if not faster with mine

13. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

i think mine may be next in line :/

my xbox is making artifacts, particularly in PGR4, which makes me think the GPU is on its way out
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

14. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

well mine was 3 weeks to the day ... exactly as MS said ... can't gumble about that

as to the box ... looks like its one of the last of the old spec machines ... MFR 24-09-07 and I can see a copper heatsink pipe and it has a silver fronted disc tray

but it's a LOT quieter than my old machine ... no freezes on TDU so far (fingers crossed, touch wood ... etc, etc)
    I'd rather be topless !