1. Y ME 666 is offline Y ME 666

Default does anyone know how to clone cars

Please dont post saying it is not real cause it is real i did it twice but i cant seem to find what i did their is one person N1pper who said knows how but does want to say how i offered him 40 million up front a year xbox live and 5000 microsoft points he said no if anyone knows send me a message on xbox to y me 666 and even send a friend invite if you can help me thanks your best bet is to message me through xbox

if anyone can help me i will give you 10 mill up front then rest if it works no lies

2. JoelManiac is offline Ford GT 4 Eva

Whats do you mean clone

3. Y ME 666 is offline Y ME 666

Default cloning

the first reason i know it is real you always see alot of cars that are the same color same miles and same price

so i was trying everything to figure it out holding the left stick putting a car up then going to transactions to see if it worked and it did with one of them and gave me four of them but you only have ONE occupies one space in garage but their are more than one on the internet

what i am saying by CLONING or duplicating is people are putting one car up and their are more than one but when you take them off you still only have one its a glitch when you are selling them you never have them in your garage buy online so you own one but more than one are available

4. JoelManiac is offline Ford GT 4 Eva

Oh yeah i get ya. Look for ME412s and theres 4 or more on there with 259 miles

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's caused by an interruption when going onto trade, it's not a set thing you can do to make it happen plus money is easy to make on this game so why try and do this kind of thing anyway?
    I'm a bit mental.

6. JoelManiac is offline Ford GT 4 Eva

Easy to make once you reach champion

7. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I just think it is pointless, just do the races and play the game to make money. It's the best way, and it much more satisfying.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"