1. JoelManiac is offline Ford GT 4 Eva

Default Couple of questions

Sorry if these have been asked a million times but im only new to here and have been playing the game for a while but im not an expert.
    I have a couple of things i dont no about so ill ask you guys

First thing is that i bought a ferrari enzo off trade section. But its a crappy yellow. So i went to paint it and it came up with you must find all car showrooms before you can paint your car. I found themall ages ago. Why is this?

Second thing is a connecion problem with a friend. I can connect with everyone fine. They dont jump around everywhere and i can race them. But my friends car jumps around everywhere and i cant race him. He says i have a bad connection sign near my name so i jump everywhere. But everyone else doesnt get this. I do cruise with other people i meet freeriding all the time and they say it went fine. Why is this happening?

Thanks for the help in advance. And sorry i havent been active on here ill try to be more active now.
    btw being champion rocks. I made more money in 15 minutes then i have in the whole game before that.lol

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by JoelManiac »
    Sorry if these have been asked a million times but im only new to here and have been playing the game for a while but im not an expert.
    I have a couple of things i dont no about so ill ask you guys
    Go for it !

First thing is that i bought a ferrari enzo off trade section. But its a crappy yellow. So i went to paint it and it came up with you must find all car showrooms before you can paint your car. I found themall ages ago. Why is this?
    You cannot custom paint Ferrari's or Maserati's in TDU due to them being stuck up their own behind and feeling that only official colours are allowed for some strange reason, though you can take it to a normal paintshop and paint it an official colour, note that this also allows you to change your interior also! There are other cars you cannot paint either such as the CLK-DTM.

Second thing is a connecion problem with a friend. I can connect with everyone fine. They dont jump around everywhere and i can race them. But my friends car jumps around everywhere and i cant race him. He says i have a bad connection sign near my name so i jump everywhere. But everyone else doesnt get this. I do cruise with other people i meet freeriding all the time and they say it went fine. Why is this happening?
    Ask your friend if he is connected via a router and if so tell him to run the Connection Test in the System blade, if his NAT shows as Strict or Moderate this is the problem, it has to be Open for smooth online play. Xbox.com has instructions on port-fowarding or if you can find out the make and model of his router we will try and help you here.

Thanks for the help in advance. And sorry i havent been active on here ill try to be more active now.
    Don't worry about it, enjoy yourself and we'll see you when we see you!

btw being champion rocks. I made more money in 15 minutes then i have in the whole game before that.lol
    It sure does !
    I'm a bit mental.

3. JoelManiac is offline Ford GT 4 Eva

Thanks heaps man. Helped me alot.
    On he connection problem, I run a router to so would that be a problem?

4. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Goto the Dashboard and do a Connection test the main one to be looking out for is the NAT whether it be Open, strict, or moderate

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Would help but could add nothing here, the Ferrari and Maserti thing is stupid. Can't you have a Ferrari in any colour your like becouse i'm sure Clarkson said he was going to ask for his is green.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. JoelManiac is offline Ford GT 4 Eva

Thanks everyone. Yeah it is stupid.

Oh and one thing i was trying to buy some cars in the trade section and id buy it then it would say this
    car is no longer avalible. Is anyone else getting this?

btw drive a ford gt through a tunnel you'll thank me after.lol

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The trade system works on a cached system so that it doesn't crash and burn like it used to, this means however that a sold car might still show on the trade list thus the error that the car is no longer available.

Just keep Filtering then Search.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. JoelManiac is offline Ford GT 4 Eva

oh ok cool.

thanks

9. JoelManiac is offline Ford GT 4 Eva

I done the test and its strict so is ha a problem and can i change it?