1. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Default ew, put it back!

just seen the new colour for moderator/administrator on the currently active list, very tutti frutti, dont like it, i recomend you put it back...
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Default Re: ew, put it back!

I like it it's more noticeable
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    I like it it's more noticeable
    I agree, it needs to be seen by new members, but I think Red would look more, tough!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

moderator isnt too bad, the new admin however, well... red was infinately better
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I agree but it was mainly for testing something which is why they changed in the first place. Not sure about red as that's for banned people but I'm looking for something that flows well.

Tbh I'm worried the board is looking dull with the same colours being used so I'm trying to excite it up. Also messing (literally) with some design and layout ideas and thinking about the site also and what I would want if I was a member here (you know what I mean).

Club pages with roster, user uploads, quite a few things in fact though I think that will need to wait for phase #2. LOL I still got #1 to do !!

This is a full on learning experience for myself and I am literally jumping into the deep end with it but it's fun at the same time and I've always wanted to do it and get my hands dirty.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

so im guessing the expected date of TDUCentral.com has been pushed into march now?

same as the DLC, only you didnt promise it at the end of February, you just expected it to be out by now LOL
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.