1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default Crazy Truckers in General - EU and USA - Driving all over road

OMG Crazy as hell! I'm suprised there wasn't a serious accident ... But still very funny to watch from an immature 16 years old's head

Quote Originally Posted by YouTube.com/watch?v=UBDgUdbLU9k
    rextz: "i think i saw this on the news, there were truck checks at some point ahead and they were arresting drivers bringing in goods without proper paper work or something like that. so they sent a radio message to all these other truckers, and i guess that guy in the yellow truck stopped the other one to warn him too. "
    If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

Check my second post aswell
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 18/11/07 at 13:38 PM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

that is mental
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Another

If a mod feels this is promoting illegal driving, then please close. But then thats what TDU does anyway rofl!

Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 18/11/07 at 13:37 PM.

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I feel like i'm watching police camera action. "In this next sequence we see why truck driving requires special training, and what happens when drivers disobey there training and causes serious hazards to other road users"

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Glad to see im providing such a high standard similar to 'Police Camera Action'

I normally end up watching PCA / Road Wars if there is nothing else on Freeview

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Same here, or Top gear. PCA is on ITV4 at 4.15pm today

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Some dodgy Truck driving there. In that 1st video in your second post alot of them where foriegn trucks in the UK.

8. RB26DETT is offline Banned

visit the philippines! that's an everyday sight. every morning when i open the news theres always a vehicular accident that happened early in the morning and oh, it always involves trucks. lol. even during the day time, they are annoying drivers! so goes the same to our bus and taxi drivers!