+ Reply to Thread

1. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Default Forum Keeps Hanging

Hey i was just wondering if anyone else is having any problems, as when i click on thread the forum hangs and i have to reload the whole forum again. All other websites are okay so i was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

2. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

nope just you

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Internet Explorer?
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

firefox

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That's at your end then buddy, possible also that your cache has corrupted so give that a clear and it should solve your issues.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

restarted my laptop, and it's now fine (well until it decides to give up again), thanks for the tips.

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Nothing happening here. What do you mean by hanging though?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Problem Solved
    Last edited by Baldy; 18/11/07 at 17:32 PM.

Search Tags