Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default NFS Pro Street: In Game Content (Rip Off)

Once again those people at EA are determined to get every little penny they can buy putting car and tuning packs on XBL for download so you can have Everything unlocked from the start, for 400MS Points per pack.

Is it just me or does this get rid of the element of playing the game and feeling a sense of achievement when you unlock something or is it just me ????

For all you who are interested in this, here are the details:

Title: NFS ProStreet

Content: Ultimate Performance Bundle
    Price: 800 Microsoft Points
    Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
    Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Don’t leave anything to chance. This ultimate performance bundle immediately unlocks EVERY performance package in the game. After you get the parts, the rest is up to you! Note: all parts can be achieved without purchase by progressing through Career. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Tuner Car Bundle
    Price: 400 Microsoft Points
    Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) SUGGESTIVE THEMES] This bundle includes the following cars: Nissan 350Z (Z33), Ford Focus ST, Volkswagen R32, Audi S3, Lancer Evolution IX, Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Note: all cars in this bundle can be achieved without purchase by progressing through Career. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Sport Car Bundle
    Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) SUGGESTIVE THEMES] This bundle includes the following cars: Audi S4, Audi TT 3.2 Quattro, Lotus Elise, BMW M3 E46, Porsche Cayman S, BMW Z4 M Coupe. Note: all cars in this bundle can be achieved without purchase by progressing through Career. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Muscle Car Bundle
    Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) SUGGESTIVE THEMES] This bundle includes the following cars: Nissan 350Z (Z33), Ford Focus ST, Volkswagen R32, Audi S3, Lancer Evolution IX, Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Note: all cars in this bundle can be achieved without purchase by progressing through Career. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Info from Major Nelsons Blog.

2. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Content: Muscle Car Bundle

i didnt know that a REX and a EVO are muscle cars

3. BBULL is offline The Fastest of the Slow

The Muscle Cars are all Japanese Tuners lol. It does take the little fun that is in the game. I'm not going to buy those, but some people will waste about another extra $30 on them.

I discovered the Hennessey Viper SRT-10 Venom 100 on 4/14/2007

http://www.leagueracers.com <-- I am Starting a Gumball rally type tournament on it and its a brand new website. Just keep in touch lol. Also throw around some ideas.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Save your money, don't buy at release, wait 2 days and I bet you'll be able to get it pre-owned or on ebay for about half the price. EA games are always great for Gamerscore whores to get a quick 1000 but for a good few, the excitement usually dies once they play the thing.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Don't get it on console, get for PC. When they put on console they can find a way so that they can get extra "whatever" out of you. PC you got many alternatives.

6. Nige is offline Buy American ....

I can't believe I am going to say this but hey !:

The EA guy came into work today and he was showing me in game footage from Pro Street and man the graphics look sweet and the actual game itself looks pretty damn sweet aswell .

So I am taking back all the bad things I said about NFS Pro Street!
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

7. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Quote Originally Posted by nige7 »
    I can't believe I am going to say this but hey !:

The EA guy came into work today and he was showing me in game footage from Pro Street and man the graphics look sweet and the actual game itself looks pretty damn sweet aswell .

So I am taking back all the bad things I said about NFS Pro Street!
    Are you feeling okay?
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

So a rep showed you a game he is paid to promote, wants to make you buy and made it look good to you? He's just done his job then and you fell for it.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Quote Originally Posted by funkmesideways »
    Are you feeling okay?
    Dude I don't know lol, but when I saw the ingame footage I was like 'WOW' and he said its much better than NFS's of late (although he would say that he works for EA !) but I am seriously thinking about it although Call of Duty 4 is my next must have game but not for a long time because NHL 2K8 is still providing me with hours of enjoyable gaming .

@ Diablo:

I asked to see a video of Pro Street because I said I wasn't keen on it and then he showed it me and I was impressed. So yeah he probably thought I got a sale there but has I said its not a must have purchase but maybe when I have brought my new car and I have a bit more money rolling about I will buy it.

On another note I also saw the video to 'Burnout Paradise City' today aswell and appearantly thats free roam like TDU without the car manufacturers licenses.
    Last edited by Nige; 15/11/07 at 23:07 PM.

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Assassins Creed, Mass Effect and Call of Duty 4, much better than NFS anyday!
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

erm....

viva piniata - party animals is better than NFS: PS

'nuff said
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

12. Nodz86 is offline ____________

We can't be too hard on Nige we all know his taste in games isn't that good, remember his last purchase???? enough said.

13. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

COD4 FTW!!!!"!!11!!11 Nightvision is well sexy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

14. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    We can't be too hard on Nige we all know his taste in games isn't that good, remember his last purchase???? enough said.
    Dude thats harsh ! I will have you know that NHL 2K8 is one of the best if not the best game I have EVER played and the best &#163;39.99 I have ever spent .

15. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

haha, nodz's case stands
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

16. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by nige7 »
    Dude thats harsh ! I will have you know that NHL 2K8 is one of the best if not the best game I have EVER played and the best 39.99 I have ever spent .

It was only a joke mate, but saying that I can't see that NHL is one of the best games you've ever played especially with games like GTA, Gran Turismo, TDU to name just three.

17. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Everyone is different, if there was a RC Car Racing game out for X box i would properly say the same, its all down to peoples likes/dislikes, although personally i can't the fascination in fat ballet dancers chasing a black disc, but saying that, you could call my hobby, jumped up tyco's

18. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    It was only a joke mate, but saying that I can't see that NHL is one of the best games you've ever played especially with games like GTA, Gran Turismo, TDU to name just three.
    I knew you was joking dude so no worries lol.

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    Everyone is different, if there was a RC Car Racing game out for X box i would properly say the same, its all down to peoples likes/dislikes, although personally i can't the fascination in fat ballet dancers chasing a black disc, but saying that, you could call my hobby, jumped up tyco's
    Ha ha !

That was funny lol.

You clearly haven't watched a game then !

19. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i watched 5 mins of one, that was enough, but what ever you like is up to you

20. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

COD4
    nuf said

Page 1 of 2 12 Last