Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. jjgigs90 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Need For Speed: Pro Street

ok so its 1 day before it comes out in the U.S. (not sure about other places) and I was just wondering what other people think about the game and what they would of liked to see in it. for starters i like the concept of the game but I hear they took out cops and free drive. but the good things are that they brought back some new cars and added endless tuning options. for all you Honda people this is your lucky day!...... but they game looks cool over all and the damage part of it is even cooler post your thoughts!

P.S. I am gonna get it

2. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i played the demo on XBL and that was enough to put me off, just another run of the mill EA game released just before xmas to get a bit of extra money

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's complete crap imo, it's not Need for Speed without exotics and cops, myself and many more who aren't 10 years old are sick of the abysmal tuner rubbish, Need for Speed died at Underground for me, bring back NFS Hot Pursuit, High Stakes, Hot Pursuit 2 then I might become interested but as of now it can rot for all I care.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. jjgigs90 is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    i played the demo on XBL and that was enough to put me off, just another run of the mill EA game released just before xmas to get a bit of extra money
    yea I did also but i was a little iffy if i wanted 2 but it after that. they put like the 2 lamest game modes on demo
    I like drifting and drag but yea game looks cool

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

It's rubbish, as diablo says NFS died when they took out the cops and exotics, there hope they may return one day but i doubt it. R.I.P. NFS
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Forgot to mention, there's no such thing as "grip racing", it's a stupid term drift muppet use or EA use to sound cool.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Yup agree with Diablo, Free roam livens a game up so that when you're a bit tired with missions so to speak you have something to pass the time with. Recent NFS all seem the same and I don't see the appeal of the repetitiveness of race after race with nothing in between, and no real exciting things to achieve.

8. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

The main problem for NFS now is a little game call Test Drive Unlimited. That's why they had to go back to racing only, as the NFS free roam now looks really crap compared.

I was thinking of buying it just to race the kids that think they can drive.

But now I have thought about it it's just not even worth that, I mean the demo was the worst demo this year. Yes worse than the Transformers one, at least the transforming part was cool.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

9. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I want it to be like Hot Pursuit 2 for the PS2 version, cops, helicopters, and that you can play as the cop aswell.
    Its a nice game in terms of the whole customization, its sucks in all other ways.

10. BBULL is offline The Fastest of the Slow

Yeah the game just does not seem good and the demo sucked. I'm going to rent it this weekend to see if I would buy it. I'm renting it because the commercial looks so darn good to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf9NzTBzYUc

I discovered the Hennessey Viper SRT-10 Venom 100 on 4/14/2007

http://www.leagueracers.com <-- I am Starting a Gumball rally type tournament on it and its a brand new website. Just keep in touch lol. Also throw around some ideas.

11. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    It's complete crap imo, it's not Need for Speed without exotics and cops, myself and many more who aren't 10 years old are sick of the abysmal tuner rubbish, Need for Speed died at Underground for me, bring back NFS Hot Pursuit, High Stakes, Hot Pursuit 2 then I might become interested but as of now it can rot for all I care.
    Hell yeah, I don't understand why people think underground is good. For me Hot Pursuit was definitely the best, and EA seriously need to bring the game back to that specific genre of car game.

12. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Can I just point out that for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (both), people are still making DLC for it. You can drive around in anything from a DB9 to a Skoda Octavia to the Batmobile. And it's probably available on the net for about 99p. So get it!

13. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by SupermAnthony »
    Can I just point out that for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (both), people are still making DLC for it. You can drive around in anything from a DB9 to a Skoda Octavia to the Batmobile. And it's probably available on the net for about 99p. So get it!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

14. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Lmao +Rep.

15. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Hearing this makes me happy I still have NFS HP2 on the Xbox. (Original)

16. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

LMAO @ MB and i'm gonna rep you too because you just made me laugh constantly for a couple of minutes

17. jjgigs90 is offline Just a Skidmark

yea i have 2 say that with free roam gone and cops I am prety sad. and I think they should have let u played cop in dis game. but the damage with cops mighthave not worked as well. and the cars that are other than tuners they said they would have 8 so i am not sure wut 2 expect. o and 4 U.S. didnt the release date say 11/14/07 i check bestbuy "Pre order 11/16/07 wtf????? o well 1 day b 4 my b day ooooo yea!!!!!!!

18. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Someone was talking about Hot Pursuit so I said you can still download cars for it. What's not to understand? And how long have you been waiting to use that?

19. jjgigs90 is offline Just a Skidmark

http://wiki.nfsunlimited.net/wiki/Ne...treet_Car_List

yea theres a car list around 70 of em i am about 2 get game soon tho. lol bunny with pancake was gr88888!!!!! made me laugh

20. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

70 cars is not a lot... And probs all will be tuners or something.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last