Thread: HD Videos

1. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Default HD Videos

I have created an account with megaupload so we can store HD videos to download. If it works out ok then you can send me a PM and I'll give you the password so you can upload your videos.

We have 50GB of storage free so as a test I have uploaded the HD version of the club video. We get 90 days to download the files before they are removed.

Here is the link to download it: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKELXFWC
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Ok cool, I'm downloading the Club Vid as we speak

Edit: My Download failed
    Last edited by Speed; 11/11/07 at 19:24 PM.

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

So we can smash up any vid we made?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

It may be better @ off-peek times. I will try to download it tomorrow mid morning.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Thanks for this. I've used it before, but didn't twig we could use it for here.

downloading the file now. Is it possible for me to upload the vid I made of us on friday? I will play around with the qaulity settings and try and compres it. So the mpg format wont be uploaded if I find a better one.

Thanks.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

The TDU:C Club video worked for me. I'm currently uploading the TDUC Celebration Cruise Part 2. As Part 1 seems to have deleted itself :S

I'm on 4.7% upload. So will show you the link when I return from college. (or which ever is first in 30mins.)

E: here we go - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFMEWW5O

It's not extremely good quality (definately not HD) but it's better than YouTube, and its better viewed at 50% lol not 100. (50% = youTube size). I will fiddle with the quality and imrove it later today. (If I have time)
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 12/11/07 at 08:31 AM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

7. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Thanks downloading now @ full speed much better at off-peak times it seams.