1. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Default Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Did anyone else buy this game yet? Or thinking about it? If so, I can definitely recommend it.. I bought it earlier today and it's such a good laugh.. Hope to see you around on the servers ?

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

3. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

lol PC? That's why I posted it in the 360 section, not PC.

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That's PC Speed.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Nugget? Anyway i'm not really into COD so i doubt i'll get COD4 but if i play it and i like it, it'll be on my gaming shelf.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

6. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleDK »
    lol PC? That's why I posted it in the 360 section, not PC.
    Lol dumb "New Posts" thing, I never read all the way across to what part of the forum it's in, oh well, I guess I can accept Nugget if you think it's worthy...

P.S. Lol Nugget in 2 words!

7. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Nugget! Nugget!

And yes, I have it too. Got it on Thursday. Finished the single player on Thursday. The sniping mission is awesome!!!

8. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

There should be a rule that you can't be a nugget for a post you make on your birthday.

*Speed you can post the 10 to me later. *
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

9. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

No there shouldn't although i doubt that will be the nugget, unless we have nothing better, anyway lets get it back on topic.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

10. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Quote Originally Posted by SupermAnthony »
    Nugget! Nugget!

And yes, I have it too. Got it on Thursday. Finished the single player on Thursday. The sniping mission is awesome!!!
    Got it last night and finished it earlier today. And yes that sniping mission in Chernobyl is awesome! The unly drawback of the game is that it's too short. Not enough missions.

11. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

I've got COD3 ... might get 4 for Xmas ... hopefully the 360 will be back by then!
    I'd rather be topless !

12. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by EagleDK »
    The unly drawback of the game is that it's too short. Not enough missions.
    Is it just me or have most FPS been like that lately??

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Everyone says it's short but it's usually because they play it on easy or normal, I heard the same about RSV and due to the fact I usually always play a game on it's hardest difficulty that game took me about 30 hours to complete on Realistic.

Call of Duty (the original) was a beast on it's hardest difficulty, getting killed 50-80 times before making it to the next Save point was the norm and even though it was frustrating it was very gratifying to finally complete it! Same with RSV and now that I think about it. so was GRAW and I even turned off the enemy markers and crap that it still allowed you to have as I hated that.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Been Playing it Solid since Yesterday How AWESOME is Death From Above??

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

15. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Isn't that the one where you're that helicopters 3 awesome canons? If it is, then TOTALLY awesome

16. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

I'm going through it on Veteran and I'm up to the sniping mission already, in between co-op games.

17. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

You must be some sort of FPS god Anthony! I found it quite challenging on regular!

18. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

I just finished the bugger on Veteran. Woo!