Thread: Call Of Duty 4

1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Call Of Duty 4

First off, who here has purchased the game?

Just making this thread so we can arrange to get a few of us online playing with/against each other. If any of you have head sets and would like to join my team speak server just ask for the IP and I will happily post it.

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Had it since Wednesday IGN is "Speed" funnily enough

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    Had it since Wednesday IGN is "Speed" funnily enough
    Huh funny that, Speed would have been the last thing I would have guessed was your IGN. lol. What rank are you mate?

4. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Like the 2nd from the bottom, I've only played about 20 minutes of online so far. When you unlock sniper, I'm the one after that Rofl.

5. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Yeah I got it on Wed as well. I tell you, the end of the Chernobyl missions was a b**ch...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...